Tejasswi vs housemates

Big boss announced the panchayat task which was going to happen outside the lawn.  The seating arrangements were made, the Vip contestant will be the judge and the rest of them will be fighting for their position.  It will be vs contest. 

Teja was already feeling low, she have the fear that other judges won't support her even if she perform good. Only karan was there to support her, well he can't do again the rest of them. All others were against her and they doesn't want her to be a vip contestant. The task started with a good note on day 1. She didn't hope for anything and just went with the flow to the task. 

It was her first day of menstruation and she was cranky a bit. Her mood swings were making her crazy and he was patient enough to handle her. 

She wore a beautiful Saree with frills on her blouse and he was awestruck seeing the beauty. She is looking extremely beautiful in that, his heart goes crazy on seeing her.  He wore a white hoodie paired up with black pants looking hot as hell.

The set up was like shaadi ka mohal and they both were looking perfect together

She walked to him and he came out carrying something. Seeing the things in his hands, her heart felt proud that she choosed this person for herself. He carried her hot bag and kept it behind her back when she sat and pecked her forehead.  She smiled and held his hands, her heart felt Sukoon having him near her. 

The task started soon and she gave her points against whoever performed, Karan was being fair, he also contradicted her points sometimes but she gave valid points which made her win some and lose some bcoz of the other judges. 

It was mid afternoon she was clutching her stomach, the pain was being unbearable for her. He noticed her facial expressions but can't do anything at the moment, she saw him staring at her and tried to smile which was fake, he gestured her to lay back, she did. Once the task was over, he reheated the hot water and kept the hot bag over her tummy,  she felt better.

He sat beside her and she showed him her blouse sleeves strings and pouted. He smiled and tied it for her and they were talking about the task n stuff.

She closed her eyes and fall back, he was looking at her. She look serene with those closed eyes, her face had some glow even in her periods. She opened her eyes and saw him staring at her.