Gaffe pe gafee

Hiyaaaaa... I m back on this book after a long,  long time. This is a random one shot on night conversations of them and I actually don't remember the talks, only here and there I have in mind and I hope you will like this on my writing. 

So this is the day where karan was waiting for teju, but she was busy preparing oatmeal for then for next day, nishanth was with her in kitchen cleaning and karan thought she was spending time with him.. So let's see what happens.

And most importantly, this is all past and I don't want anyone to bash any of them. Chill out and read it just as a story.. Love you all :)

.....................................................................

Teju was preparing their oat meal and Nahant was cleaning the kitchen slab.

Nish " you can make this Tomorrow na "

Teju " nahi, if I prepare this now, it will be easy for us tomorrow. Warna kal karte toh Khane me late hojayega and it's good overnight soaking "

He nodded and she was making the toppings, he looked at her doing everything effortlessly for both her and karan. 

Nish " he is lucky "

Teju looked at him at once and then frowned " kya "

Nishanth came forward and stood beside her " karan is lucky teja.. You are keeping him above you, you take care his everything and to be honest, I feel jealous, y didn't I have all these things, mujhe kuch karna nahi padega na "

He laughed but she knew somewhere he also crave for a partner and she smiled at him, manifesting to send someone in his life too..

Teju " it's because he does everything for me babs.. We respect each other and we treat each other equally and you know how he is when it comes to loving a person "

Nish " he is different, I mean he is different with you. I have known him since 12 years but this karan, whom I m seeing with you, he is completely different. I never knew karan can be this soft with someone "

She smiled and the way karan pampers her come in her mind and her smile get widen every passing second.

Nish " thank you for coming in his life, I have never seen him cry for someone, trust me if a guy is crying for a girl, she is special to him and you r so special to him, he loves you tejaa "

Teja looked at him " y ur beera bros are this good "

He chuckled and said " jaa apne majnu ki paas, I will keep this inside and clean, if u stay here one more minute he will come and drag u to bed "

She smiled shyly and moved to the bedroom, everyone are almost asleep, he is also lying with his eyes closed. She frowned and went to her bed, took her skin care kit and settled on his bed. 

She did her makeup, he slightly opened his eyes and saw her applying oil on her scalp. 

Karan in his low tone " y r u here "

She looked confused " what do u mean by y I m here "

She kept her things aside and layed beside him

Karan " I m asking what r u doing in my bed, you will do all ur things, have good talk with ur friends and then come back, kya karrareho tejasswi. Kuch aesan kar raheho mujpar, sympathy deraheho kya. Well I don't need your sympathy, u can do whatever u want, it's not a compulsion to be here "

Teja " what r u talking about sunny, gussa kyu kar rahe ho. I was not roaming there, I was preparing... "

Karan stopped her in middle " I don't want your explanation, u know this is our time, sara din toh busy rehti ho. We don't get time to talk alone and this is the only time we get for each other and you want to give that time to someone else.. Toh mei kon hu, what's my importance in ur life.. "