18 | K E V I N

Bailee as usual was sleeping in their office trying to get a few hours of sleep before starting her dinging for useful intel for the case JJ had told her and Garcia about this morning

Bailee as usual was sleeping in their office trying to get a few hours of sleep before starting her dinging for useful intel for the case JJ had told her and Garcia about this morning. The team were already debriefing the information they already had before they left for the crime scene. Bailee had slept so much in the office that Derek brought a sofa for her to sleep on instead of resting her head on the desk. Bailee was siring, still asleep but starting to be aware of her surroundings when she heard footsteps entering the room. She knew it had to be Kevin since the team were already busy, which made her cringe. She loved Pennie and his relationship, but their conversations sometimes made her want to puke. She thought about having a sign in the room stating, 'PG conversations in here only'. So she stayed still and pretended to be asleep which turned out not to be the best idea.

"Penelope is hoping the migraine she woke up with this morning goes away in time for the small wonder marathon tonight." Garcia talks to herself.

"You decent?" Kevin questions causing Bailee to scrunch her nose up when Garcia replied "Never"

"Look at you. Did somebody die?"

"Oh no."

"BAU yearbook photo?" Garcia questions, Bailee was shocked there's a BAU yearbook she thought.

"No, I have a job interview" Kevin explains walking closer to Garcia.

"Hey, rock star, are you up for that systems promotion?"

"No, no a friend of mine is a head hunter for the NSA. They're looking for analysts versed in cyber warfare." Kevin says.

"Really? That sounds exciting" Garcia says.

"Oh, it is yeah the job is totally cutting the edge"

"Yeah, it sounds like it. Are you going to want to make the commute to Fort Meade every day?" Garcia asks.

Wish I had some popcorn Bailee thought

"Uh, actually it's an overseas position." Kevin states.

Yikes, Bailee mouths.

"Where, overseas?"

"I can't say, it's classified," Kevin says.

Ouch, maybe I should leave...that's going to be awkward walking out now. Bailee thought.

"Are we breaking up right now?" Garcia's voice drops.

Shit....please say no....what if she cries....what am I supposed to do.....pat her back? Bailee though.

"No!. No uh they haven't hired me yet. It's my final interview."

Shouldn't have said that Bailee thought.

"Final? How long have you known about this?"

"A few weeks I didn't want to say anything to you until It was real," Kevin explains. "Okay, okay and this is what you want?" Garcia asks.