35 | D R E S S E D

"One Mr sparkles two Mr sparkles three Mr sparkles

"One Mr sparkles two Mr sparkles three Mr sparkles...." Bailee groaned at Garcia's way of calming her down.

"Pennie, it's not working" Bailee states. flops down dramatically on her bed. The rest of the team were in the living room in conversation with one another waiting for Bailee to show them her outfit.

"My little hacker I'm sorry I thought it would work since Mr. Sparkles would away calm my nerves," Garcia says looking through Bailee's closet and trying to pick her a suitable outfit. "We definitely need to get you out shopping more often B." She adds.

Bailee shakes her head "Nope. No. and no" She lifts her head to look at Penelope "Last time we went out shopping, you told me we were going to get special addition lollipops and where did we end up?"

Garcia holds her hands up in defence "Me and Kevin like to experiment we needed new toys and technically I didn't lie about the lollipops". 

Bailee rolls her eyes "First ew I don't need to know any more information about what you and Kevin do in your personal time. Second, those were not lollipops Pennie."

Garica was about to respond when there was a knock on the bedroom door. When Bailee calls out 'come in'. Prentiss and JJ enters her room shutting the door behind them.

"Bailee? You're not even dressed yet? Isn't he picking you up at seven?" Prentiss questions.

"Yup. It's not my fault Garcia apparently can't find anything that she can approve off" Bailee huffs.

"Good thing. We came prepared" JJ softly says sitting down on the edge of bailee bed with Prentiss.

"What?"

JJ pulls the bag from behind her back and holds it out for her. Bailee looks at JJ and Prentiss then back at the bag that is now in her hands.

"For me?" Bailee questions.

"Yeah. Open it" Prentiss says, Bailee opens the bag and is stunned at what she found.

In the living room with the rest of the team. Aaron was sitting down on the sofa his knee unconsciously bouncing up and down. He was a bunch of nervous; he had just gotten his daughter back and they were in a good place. Most of it was his fault, his actions caused this. But he didn't know if it was his overprotectiveness of being a father coming out or his profiling side, just a tiny part of him had a bad feeling about this guy. He tried to push the feeling out of his mind and hope that he was wrong as he wished that daughter would have some good luck for once and that this guy would treat her as she deserves.

Rossi who had been observing him from the kitchen island walks over to Aaron as the other members of the team were still talking to each other, Sitting down on the sofa next to him Rossi sighs "I can feel your thoughts from the kitchen".

"You think this is a bad idea?" Rossi adds watching curiously as Aaron's expression changes.

"She has been through so much. I just want one thing to work out for her "Aaron explains staring at his beer bottle.