(Crossover #1): Rimuru X Chainsaw man

--/For those who have watched Chainsaw Man or have read the manga, I would like to tell ya that this crossover was only created from my imagination and mixed with the original source of Chainsaw Man from its genius mangaka Tatsuki Fujimoto. So in this chapter there will probably be a lot...I mean, there are a lot of things that have strayed and deviated from the original manga story and there may be a lot of spoilers that I did not intentionally reveal to those who have not read the manga. So for the sake of ya not to read my spoilers and messy plot, I strongly advise ya to get out before it's too late. Thank ya(you)/--

___________________________________

In this world, where fear dominates and spreads all over the world until it gives birth to a creature that rises from the infernal hell, that is, the devil.

The devil, a wicked and horrible creature. They were born to represent and personify humanity's greatest fears. Whatever the fear, no matter how big or small, they will manifest themselves as that fear.

In the beginning humans did not have enough power or courage to fight back. On the verge of despair.

Until they find a way to fight back against the devils. That is by making a contract with the devil itself in order to fight other devils. Fight fire with fire.

The government initially felt doubtful, but because of the increasingly difficult and desperate situation, they finally gave up and had to make a deal with the devils to fight back. Thus governments around the world created the Devil Hunters Association, which was filled with people who did not and had made a contract with the devil to hunt and fight other devils for money.

And the people who have successfully made a pact or can be said to make a contract with the devil, they will be given a power by the devil with whom they made the contract.

Humans who have possessed the power of the devil will be called Hybrids.

Hybrids, are human but possess the features of the half-demon body parts they have made the contract with. They became one with the devil but still had their original consciousness as a human being. It seems that humans are the dominant ones to control their minds and bodies while the devils who become one with them can only obey.

However, it does not come for free and safe. Humans who want to make a contract with the devil of their choice are obliged to pay whatever the devil wants such as their eyeballs, all their senses, their organs, their souls or even sacrifice their loved ones, if they are desperate.

That's how mankind has been able to survive until now....

✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Somewhere hidden by the government from the society and the world. And also in a place like a closed room cell with no light source illuminating the room, it was cold and dark.

There was a little boy with long silvery blue hair, his face was not clearly visible because it was hidden by the shadow of the darkness inside the prison cell. In the cell, he was holding a painting brush while his other hand held a palette, he seemed to be drawing and coloring something on his canvas board. It's amazing that he was able to draw and color in the dark without a single light source to help him.

While he was continuing his painting activity, there was a loud and violent knock on the iron door of his cell.

That made him stop dragging his paint brush and also made him stop half way through almost completing his painting.

"Devil-A3, please slowly move forward and stand upright in front of this door!"

Shouted a guard behind the iron door, telling him to stand in front of it.