(Story #3): Rimuru, The Primordial Nephalem (part5)

(Author: Thank for 30 followers 👍)
____________________________________

The Ancestors.

One of Veldanava's immortal creations and is one of the divine beings that is practically on par with Rimuru, a Nephalem in all aspects of perfection. And is also the first Cardinal being to be created.

They are the ones responsible for helping Veldanava to advance the life of the Cardinal world from zero to thousand. That is, by creating creatures of different types of race and descent that inhabit the Cardinal world.

Until the inferior descendants of their created beings call them as the "Ancestral Gods", even though they are but a merely Puppet of the real God or in other words, a Demiurge.

They are said to have originally been nothing more than a group of egos, before the Veldanava merged them into one entity and one singular existence.

Twilight Valentine was his name bestowed by Veldanava.

Despite being called as one of the perfect creations of Veldanava after Rimuru, he have a drawback which is gender.

(Author: I'm just gonna start pronounce this guy by "he/him", cuz I can easily get confused by gender pronunciation nowadays...not to mention writing a non-binary character.)

It had been a long time, since Twilight had met Rimuru for the first time. The relationship between the two of them is the same as Deeno and Rimuru, though however, Twilight is more of the one trying to be "dominant" and forceful.

Let's just say he's more of a pushy colleague or a fellow creator who served under Veldanava's order.

In the past, Rimuru often met Twilight just to share and discuss information or knowledge. Or just basically asking how each other is doing.

At the first time Twilight met him, Twilight was always clinging to him and always doing things that made Rimuru little bit....uncomfortable.

Such as, observing his movements as if he were an exotic and rare animal, and recording everything he did like including how many times he blinked his eyes.

It even gets weirder and more uncomfortable for Rimuru after a traumatic event happened to him...

One day, Twilight came with a request. But, his request was quite strange and surprising.

A request for Rimuru to be willing to be an experimental test subject or laboratory rat...

Hearing that, Rimuru quickly and without hesitation refused regardless of Twilight's feelings, as his instincts warned him he would regret it later.

And his instinctive guess was right.

The real meaning of being the subject of an experiment by Twlight is to attempt an operation to create an offspring or at least a creature that is almost the same type of races as Rimuru.

However, in a way that is less indecent and worse for Rimuru.

"H-HUH?! YOU WANT ME TO DO WHAT??"

Rimuru shouted, surprised by what he heard from Twilight.

"Make me as a vessel for your future offspring, Rimuru-dono!"

Twilight exclaimed with obvious excitement on his face, and until his heterochromia eyes suddenly appeared star shaped-pupil.

"W-what? Offspring? What the hell are you saying?"

Confused, Rimuru asked again.

"Even though I lack a thing called gender, but..."