(Special story#1): My Delinquent (part1)

Kyudo, is one of the Japanese martial arts, namely the art of archery. This martial art is always embraced by many high school students and adults who want to learn archery and more. Thus, a Kyudo club was created in every school as an afternoon co-curricular.

And inside the Kyudojo, which is a special practice hall for Kyudo, a man was seen standing majestically, with long light bluish-silver hair and gracefully tied in a ponytail, a pair of beautiful golden eyes with an eagle-like gaze, and also a charming and attractive bishonen face.

Dressed in a white training uniform called a keiko-gi, holding a long bow that is specially used for Kyudo, the Yumi Bow. With all that characteristics of the clothes and equipment, we can tell that he is also a member of the Kyudo club as well.

--\Just imagine his red eyes are actually yellow, okay? The reason is I don't want to edit this drawing, it feels illegal •_•

--\Just imagine his red eyes are actually yellow, okay? The reason is I don't want to edit this drawing, it feels illegal •_•. Anyway, credit to the artist/--

In front of him, there is a target board 60 meters away. The reason was that he was actually in the long-range shooting training hall section-level, Enteki-dojo. And only those with a brave heart to try and a stable mind concentration come to challenge this part of archery training.

He prepares his body posture by facing and placing his left foot behind while his right foot is placed forward. Then, his left hand holding the bow riser was raised above his head and pointed forward.

--\Forgive me if this information is wrong.. actually I just know and learn about this Japanese archery art.... so/--

And at the same time, his right hand held the nock of the arrow and inserted the nock into the bow string and then aimed the arrow according to his point of view. He is ready to draw and release his arrows.

However, without him realizing it or perhaps not, he was actually accompanied by some spectators who watched all his gestures earlier, which in their eyes were very elegant.

His spectators consisted of four girls who sat in the referee's seat. Three girls are students from other schools and new members who just passed the entrance qualification ceremony. While another, is a classmate who came with him.

"Haah~ This is indeed my lucky day!"

"All my hard work to pass the entrance exam finally paid off too~"

"How cool and elegant he is~"

Tempted and amazed whispers from the three girls from the other school, directed right at him.

Meanwhile, his female classmate just sighed in resignation to the three girls who had been conquered by his looks.

He tried to ignore them and concentrate on his bow's target.

He drew in and exhaled and slowly drew his bow string. His eyes looked straight at his target sharply, however, all his focus was not only on his eyes but his hands, fingers and all his body parts. He felt the tension of the string and imagined his heart beating like the rhythm of a song, feeling the momentum of his surroundings.