(Crossover #1): Rimuru X Chainsaw man (part2)

--\Well, there's a few parts I'm missing because I'm desperate to finish it at the end of this chapter.../

___________________________________

𓆩Subtitle: Request and Clashes.𓆪

Somewhere in a dark room with a window showing the light of a full moon. The light of the full moon rose and revealed a man with silvery blue hair who was painting with his paint brush on a canvas.

He dragged his paintbrush up, down, left then right in a soft and slow style.

Indeed. He is none other than Rimuru, Devil-A3, the Void Devil.

After many years have passed, he has grown up to fit his human body. He is currently around 20-22 years old. His appearance also began to develop with an increasingly beautiful face, and yet he was handsome enough to seduce any human being regardless of gender. And a slim body, slightly muscular and also balanced so that he is eligible to be an idol or model.

However, even though he can age, devils are immortal beings as well as their human bodies that will not age and remain young. Which also means, their physical bodies will stay young forever...if they aren't killed.

Ever since Makima was sent to another secret laboratory facility under the control of the Japanese government bureau, Rimuru felt bored because no more ancient rank devils seemed to be accompanying him.

Therefore, he offered himself to the remaining bureau superiors to give him a job such as capturing, hunting or fighting other devils to relieve his boredom.

Right now, he is waiting for his next job while doing one of his hobbies, which is drawing.

"Is that so?"

He said and smiled suddenly.

"Then, what about Darkness? Did he make any moves?"

He asked, as if there was someone with him.

"Oh my, how wonderful."

He said again as if someone answered him. If anyone saw his self-talking demeanor, he would be considered insane for his actions.

Because in that room there was only him....only him and no one else.

However and surprisingly, he is not actually crazy as to talk to himself because the truth is, in his mind there is something or someone who is talking to him using telepathic powers of great distance.... maybe even further.

In his mind...

"【You shouldn't worry about Darkness devil because he doesn't move a finger. However, there is another problem that arises.】"

A feminine-like voice echoed in his mind.

"What do you mean?"

He asked while not stopping to move his hands and paintbrush.

"【It is confirmed that there is a Devil that is almost equivalent to the ancient rank Devils like you, me and others, if we measure it by the power of fear and strength. The Devil is known as the Gun Devil.】"

Answered the echoing feminine voice.

"Oho? The Devil who represents the fear and terror of guns? How interesting..."

He said with a grin.

"But I'm sure that Makima is aware of it too and will stop the Gun Devil."

He added.

He then took the red color that was on his palette board and applied it to his canvas again.

He gently dragged his paintbrush across the canvas as he nodded in understanding to the mysterious feminine-like voice talking in his head, and he then grinned.