(Story#3): Rimuru, The Primordial Nephalem

Angels and demons, spiritual beings who are eternal and have existed since the dawn of the world's creation and the rest. Angels were created by the Creator God, Veldanava with the Great Spirit of Light, while demons were accidentally created from the shadows of angels and the Great Spirit of Darkness.

And as a result, there were angels and demons of the very first generation in the world known as Seven Primordial Angels and Seven Primordial Demons.

They each have their own important role such as Cherubim or Seraphim rank angels will be assigned by Veldanava to guard and monitor the other world from external threats as well as control the changes of the world.

While the demons play a relatively simple role and conform to their natural will of fighting something stronger than them in order to gain additional power, the seven primordial demons and their descendants are gifted by Veldanava a dimension or realm to rule as they please, which is Hell.

And unbeknownst to the demons of the younger generations, hell is the entrance to the Cardinal World, the world of mortal beings. There are so many or rather countless aliened beings that come from other universes trying to invade the Cardinal world through hell.

But as luck would have it, the invasion attempt failed with the demons who with a strong desire to fight stopped them before they managed to cross the dimensional boundary and enter the Cardinal world.

Indeed, they carry out their role well and perfectly, however, there is a being or a person who carries out another very special and important role out of all that.

That being or person has lived and existed on a par with his Creator who first arose in the unfilled void and before the dawn of the beginning of creation.

He was the one and only first primordial being who was a true faithful companion of Veldanava before the creation of the world and the rest. Then, as a second gift of friendship from Veldanava, he bestowed a name on him, Rimuru.

Rimuru was originally just a(n) entity that did not have a face, shape, emotion, voice, gender or anything that other Veldanava creations had. An species-less and egoless being born from the void before dawn.

Before the dawn of creation and beginning, Rimuru was initially uninterested in the Veldanava even though they were the only two to wake up in the void. However, as expected by the friendly and kind Veldanava, he was the one who made the first move to be close to Rimuru as a friend. And over time by trying to have a conversation with Rimuru and always being rejected or ignored countless times, he finally managed to capture his heart and make Rimuru his loyal friend.

So as his very first gift, Veldanava created a special body for his faithful friend, Rimuru. A body that is literally made of two elements of the dimensions of space and time, the first being an element that exists and impossible to owned by any mortal being, which is an element from the highest dimension of all, the Heaven itself.

While the second one, Veldanava then went to the dimension or realm that was most swallowed up by the earth's crust and the dimensional boundary and took the element of the dimension that is, the Hell itself.

Then, Veldanava created a sphere from the primordial energy of chaos called Turn Null and then renewed the Turn Null energy into a new neutralized energy which Veldanava named as the Void Energy.

He then ordered Rimuru to enter the sphere, in which Rimuru said nothing and just followed his best friend's will. After Rimuru entered the sphere, Veldanava placed the sphere that contained Rimuru in it into a special body that he had designed and created. The sphere spreads and expands throughout the body and turns into a main body core that we mortals know as the soul.