CHAPTER 7

S³ Mansion, Mumbai

A young boy of 10years was sleeping peaceful snoring in the middle of the bed, that's when a woman in early twenties entered the room , but seeing her son asleep he just shaked her head opening the window curtains for light to penetrate through.

Even with direct sun rays falling on his handsome face the boy's sleep didn't break. The lady sat beside him caressing his hair affectionately,  as if recognizing his mother's touch, he placed his head on her lap circling his hands around her waist returning back to his sleep.

The lady couldn't help but admire her cute son's face. She was thankful to Devi maiya for her son's presence in her life was a big help in her healing . Thinking about her life till date she went to her memory lane remembering about both the happy and hard phase she faced which made her who she is today.

flashback

Being born in one of the wealthiest and biggest family,  I had everything even without mentioning. A good  environment to grow up, love and care of my family which vanish ones .

Being the youngest and the only girl child with 3 elder brothers I was everyone favourite,which made me a mischievous child and it always got me in trouble especially with my mother but with my puppy eyes  I always melted her anger and if I fail my crime partner was there whom I'l put all the blame saving myself.

Who knew all that will change just in a twinkle,I missed my family male overprotective and being pampered which always worried my mothers and in return i'l tease them  of being jealous of not being me. My joy increased  with the arrival of my lovely Di who came to stay with us after her parents Demise, I was happy  having another girl in the family.

We lived a happy and contented life unknown to the arrival of unseen storm , who arrived in our happy life inform of Bhai's friend. Not only did Bhai changed but he also forgot his goals being in her company.

With her arrival our peaceful life started destroying which Di and I saw for even though she behaved nice with us Infront of our elders but when she found us two alone she will bully us.

When we tried telling Bhai about it and how we feel about her, he brushed it off terming it as our insecurity. It hurt us seeing him brushing off our concern but we never complained again deciding to just be cordial with her or avoid her which we thought was best for everyone since Bhai reveal of his liking towards her which she repricated.

Everything was going well but we missed the days which we used to spend as sibling back then but also understood as we grow everyone interest changes. Later they confessed their feeling which both of us siblings were happy for him ,Until one day I overheard her conversation with someone.

I was shaken knowing she didn't love Bhai rather she was pretending on her father's order due to the enemity he has with my Paa's  for making him bankrupt after securing a business tender which could have saved him from going bankrupt.

I tried running from there ,but my clumsy self knocked my foot on the nearest stone making me hiss which alerted them. Seeing their hateful gaze towards me I tried running to save my life and from their I don't know what happen , for next day I woke up being tied in a dark and untidy room.

Those days wasn't easy for me, especially after they reveal of their plan of sending a fake dead body to my family which they won't recognize but they'll believe it to be me. I was dishearten understanding the pain my family will go through and here I felt cold, hungry and exhausted due to sufferings inflicted on me. My suffering started there not forgetting I become nyctophobia which affected my health badly.