CHAPTER 28

It's 10years over from the marriage day. So far many things took place , secrets were revealed ,changes occured and both side experience loss.Past years was easy for none the only good thing that happened was the birth of their childrens and marriage of Arav which took place a year after he returned from Harvard.

Even though innocence of their children ease the ache in their hearts but the event behind the pains always reminded them of that black day.

Author narration

Immediately Raizada's arrived in Mumbai they were received by a chaffier who took them to their destination. They were astonished seeing the security before they can arrive at the main gate leading to the mansion.

But their eyes popped out immediately it settle to Haven Villa which surpasses RM and Mami couldn't stop exclaiming her favourite phrase.

"Hello bye bye Nahne bitwa lives in palaceiwa"

Others mouth exclaim Wow staring at the majestic Villa infront of them. They were received by the head servants who ushered them inside and the inside made them feel out of place  starting from the living room.

 They were received by the head servants who ushered them inside and the inside made them feel out of place  starting from the living room

They were welcomed warmly and offered refreshments and when they were done that's when they realized how much they needed it.

By then Gayatri arrived joining them as Shanti the head servant welcomed her happily for she was familiar with her.

Gayatri; Shanti did Chutki informed you about everything

"Yes all rooms in west wing are well cleaned and we are almost done with dinner. The items needed for tomorrow ritual are properly arranged in the temple" Shanti responded calmly

Gayatri: Ok, I hope you're taking care of your health and not exhausting yourself. You know chutki won't be happy

"Am not even doing anything apart from supervising, what will I do sleeping all day or remaining in my room"question Shanti.