CHAPTER 29

Life is like a book ,with many different chapters and however much you enjoy it ,it has an end. Likewise birth and death are cycle of life and every living being must go through it. While birth announces before it's arrival death doesn't ask or announce before knocking on someone's doorstep rather it arrives when least expected.

Though before embracing it, how would you have lived every second you have breath in you? what legacy will you leave behind to be remembered for? and how many lives will you have touched and be an angel or hero in someone's life?

It took just an individual one wrong choice for Raizada's family to be wiped out on the surface earth. Though unlike Shyam's time the damage was felt but the intelligent survived and came out learning their lessons.

But this time even Devi Maiya remained silent and watched everything in backdoor. They were not only physically and emotionally bruised, but they also lost the chance to see their children grow infront of them and experience every phase of life just like every parent wish.

A choice! Everything in life is a reflection of what choices you make in life. The choice every individual associated with Raizada's determine their path.It was Nani choice to raised Ratna in believing a husband is everything for wife.What difference would it has made if she was raised as an independent woman who has a voice of her own?

Ratna choose to abandon her infant relying on a prophecy forgetting she reared that life in her for 9month. Later she tramatized her son by taking her own life without heeding to her son plea who was begging her not to leave them. She made her choice without thinking about the impact it left to other relations she has.

Raizada's elders chose to cocoon Anjali forgetting Arnab who also needed their comfort. Later she grew into an emotional and lazy woman who was easily deceived and believed in getting everything she needs when she just mention. She chose to be the younger sibling and chose the path of her mother while elders failed to correct her until when it was too late.

Manohar silence in his family led to many negative atrocities being committed infront of him while as usual he chose backbencher. If he would have decided to stand as the man of the house and point out every wrong then maybe the damage wouldn't be severe.

While Arnab chose to see life in a negative way forgetting their is  always a little good even in the darkness. The choices he made in life impacted him in a negative way which  later he regretted but it was too late. He died a shameful death regretting the choices he made.

At the end when breathing their last they realized the choices they made , made them who they were. The media ,magazines and internet remembered them for a while due to the contribution they contributed in the society .

The family being wiped out has different speculations behind it. Some were neutral while others felt bad for the family. AR was completely shut down and so was the name ASR in business while Arora industry was looked after by Aryan until Siddharth son takes over.

Haven Villa with increase in children number the children couldn't tell what was to happen in the next second due to their children antics. At first it wasn't easy especially when Raizada's kids kept asking for their parents absence but time heals everything.

Being in company of other kids they became comfortable and by the time they learned the demise of their parents their reaction wasn't that bad as they anticipated.