Chapter 14

Next morning Sanskar and Aryan woke up but felt guilty seeing Khushi sleeping in uncomfortable position. Recalling she's pregnant and needed rest Aryan placed her in a comfortable position without disturbing her sleep as they head outside.

They stood silently not knowing how to begin the conversation due to the circumstance they met each other. But Aryan was confused seeing a glare from his brother-in-law not knowing it was their immediately they woke up.

He stared at Sanskar in confusion who gave him a hard glare in return unknown to him the brother in Sanskar was awaken immediately he saw him near his sister.Nk who was  munching his chips had to return behind when he saw the two who looked like they were in competition .

He moved near them discreetly though enjoying the look between the two not wanting to alert them of his presence. His eyes twinkle with mischief as he stared from and back but later he embarrassed himself when he chewed loudly which announced of his presence.

Nk rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment seeing Sanskar who stared at him as if he was an alien. Though all that was interrupted when Aryan recalled the kids were about to wake up and Ruhi will immediately demand for Khushi.

Not wanting her sleep to be cut short, he cleared his throat attracting other two attention,"Nk will show you the room you can use to groom and I'l send some of my clothes for you" Aryan moved from there hurriedly while Nk stood gaping not understanding how he's the one left behind in the company of Dragon according to him.

Aryan muscles felt relaxed after having a peaceful sleep after long. Though he was prepared for another sleepless nights but as usual his wife find the solution and the three ended up sleeping in the same room.

Even though he wanted decline wanting to give the siblings space but he is also a victim of his wife puppy eyes pouty lips. But he was thankful he was it's victim for it prevented his usual sleepless nights giving his mind rest.

"Huff! man what was it all about out there? he was literally burning you with his eyes."questioned Nk who had just made entry to take the outfit for Sanskar.

Aryan just shrugged and continued to rummage in his wardrobe taking the clothes outside and handed them to Nk who was staring at him in astonishment.

"Even Nannav glare wasn't that bad"uttered a moving out Nk unfortunately it reached Aryan ears who pretended he heard nothing.

Khushi woke up minutes later looked around  but when her eyes fall on the time, she understood the reason she found herself alone.She did her morning routine there ,wore a pink kurta contrally to her normal outfits and headed to help in setting the table as she waits for her family.

She had decided to spend the day at home in between their family after being away for months. He saw Nk and Arav that early seated in the living room watching car race.

"Nanhe ,Aru the breakfast is ready and Aru head upstairs and lead your Mama towards dining while I check on your father and Anika"told Khushi seeing they haven't yet arrived but Nk comment made her mouth in o shape

"Wow Khushi your looking beautiful,it has been long since I saw you in kurtas I think now you should wear them more"commented Nk in his ever jovial mood but it instantly changed hearing throats clearing behind them while Arav was busy glaring at him hearing the comment.