Q & A

A/N - I'm back!! I have decided to open up a shop for this book (+future books) and others! It has always been my dream to own a library or bookstore, and from the looks of it, it's about to happen! Right now, I'm saving up money so I can actually do something about it, so updates will still be irregular.

(Do not worry, this book will stay on Wattpad. I'm going to self-publish instead.)

Anyways, if you have any questions about me or this book, go ahead and ask here. :)

---

anotherlife18665

Q : What kind of life did Adrien have when his biological mother was alive? How did Adrien's biological mother die and from what cause?

Adrien's biological mother had an okay relationship with her son. She died from influenza when Adrien was two, so he can't remember her very well. He considers his step-mother his motherly figure instead.

Q : Is the story ending soon? (asked during the upload of Chapter Sixteen)

Yes. The story is based on a few different Cinderella movies, so I'm guessing there's only two to three chapters left.

Q : Will there be side stories? Are you thinking of writing new stories?

Maybe? Other than the epilogue, I don't have any bonus chapter ideas in mind. I can tell you that in future fairytale retellings, Adrien and Christopher will make a cameo appearance. And yes, I'm thinking of writing new stories---especially other fairytales. But since this book was short and sweet, I'm probably going to write something more gore-y and dark first.

user279452001526

Q : What's the best chapter that you made in the book? And why do you like it?

A : I forgot the title name, but it's when Christopher and Adrien are dancing at the royal ball. It's my favorite because Christopher finally gets to show his father (and everyone else) that Adrien is perfect for him. That they're perfect for each other.

Q : Does Christopher have a mother?

A : Yes, but she was executed when she was caught cheating with another nobleman (Yeah, brutal). Christopher does not remember her at all, since she died when he was like 5 months old.

I'll put future questions here :D