Author's Note

I know I've said this like, three or four times already, but thank you everyone for reading and supporting this short story!

Once Upon A Time started off as a short story in my short story collection (that is no longer on published on this website haha) with completely different characters. In fact, Adrien and Christopher were originally named Keylon and Leo! In that short story, Adrien had three step-siblings (one of them was actually the gender swapped version of Paul!), his father was dead (and also the replacement for his fairy godmother), and like every other Cinderella story, he had an evil step-mother.

It's so weird to think that Adrien was originally a warlock in training! I often wonder what the story would be like if I stuck to the original premise, but I'm still glad I made Adrien and Christopher the way they are now.

I'm definitely going to write more stories like Once Upon A Time, but with other fairytales, of course. Right now, my most anticipated ones are Beauty and The Beast and The Little Mermaid. Those will not be written yet because I'm already working on another book (that I am super excited to publish!).

Adrien and Christopher will always be near and dear to my heart, especially because they are in my first ever completed (and published) book. I hope you loved them as much as I did!

I'll say it one more time—thank you everyone for reading!

-Damian