4

Ranbir was completely lost in her that's when she splashed some water on his face due to which he came back to the reality.

Ranbir - Prachi , What are you doing? Now come , we have to go home. It's too late.
Prachi - Ranbir , It's raining. Please wait for sometime , we will leave when the rain will stop.
Ranbir - Prachi , you will get cold.
Prachi ( understandingly ) - Ohk!
Then they both left....

Next Morning :

Prachi was getting ready , when her phone ringed. She saw the caller id it was Aryan who was calling her.
Prachi - Hello , Aryan! Did you find something?
Aryan - Yes Prachi! I found a CCTV footage where Maya was making a deal with two ladies. Those two ladies were asking to file a fake mollestion case on Ranbir. And Maya was asking for 10 Lakhs in return of it.
Prachi - What? But why they were trying to trap Ranbir?
Aryan - I don't know , but we will search for it. Let's wait for tomorrow.
Prachi - Hmm! This proof is enough to prove Ranbir's innocence. Aryan , please don't discuss about this with anyone , not even with Ranbir. I don't want to take any risk.
Aryan - Don't worry Prachi. You can believe me. Afterall I am like your brother.
Prachi - No , you are not like my brother. You are my brother.
Aryan smiled.

_____

Prachi was in hurry to go office but Pragya stopped her.
Pragya - Prachi , Have your breakfast first then go to the office.
Prachi - Maa , I am getting late.
Pragya - it's okay Prachi. We should not go from home without having our breakfast. Atleast eat a small piece of Chapati.
Prachi - Acha okk.... ( After eating one piece ) Now , okay. I am going bye.

_____

Kohli House :

All the members of Kohli family were in Ranbir's room.
Ranbir - Dad , what are you saying? I don't want to get marry. Mom , please say something to him.
Pallavi - Sorry, Ranbir. I will not say anything between you and your father.
Ranbir ( to Dida ) - Dida , please atleast you say something to him. He is not understanding.
Vikram - Why are you requesting them to make me understand. Why aren't you understanding? After everything that had happened i will fix your marriage with Rhea.
Rhea was standing outside his room and she listened everything and become happy and left from there to tell her so called buji.

Ranbir - Dad , Please. Try to understand. I can't marry anyone because I...( But stopped )
Dida - Because you? Say Ranbir.
Vikram angrily - Say it otherwise i will go to Abhi to arrange your marriage with Rhea.
Ranbir - I love Prachi , dad. And I will only marry her. If not Prachi then no other girl will come in my life.
All of them started to laugh.
Ranbir - Abhi kya hai? Why are you laughing? I am not joking , i love her. Mom , i told you about this.
Vikram while laughing - you are not joking , but I was joking. Actually , Ranbir we all wanted you to confess in from of us that you love Prachi.
Dida - We did that because we want you to propose Prachi , to tell Prachi that you love her.
Pallavi - When we talked about your marriage with Rhea , you grew tensed why? Because you don't want to lose her. Suppose , if Pragya fixed Prachi's marriage with some other person then how will you tell her about your feelings?

Vikram - We all want you to confess your feelings to her on time. Kahi der na ho jaye Ranbir.
Ranbir - Matlab, you all knew it that i love Prachi?
Vikram smilingly - Yes! We all know this. I am proud of you. ( Jokingly ) In your whole life you haven't done something good but this time you have done something good.
Ranbir chuckled softly.
Ranbir - Ohk then , i will tell her everything soon.
Dida - That's like my Puttar.

_____

Mehra house :

Rhea - Can you believe this they are going to fix my marriage with Ranbir? I am so happy buji.
Buji - Strange! But it's okay. If everything is in our favour, then that's the good thing.
Rhea - I think i should start doing the shopping of my marriage. Afterall , it is Rhea mehra's wedding , everything should be grand and fantastic.
Alia smiled at her.
Alia - Have you talked to Maya? What does she said?
Rhea - She agreed but asked for more money.
Alia - Hmm!! Okay! I will give her.
_____

Next Morning :

Everyone was presented in the Police station. Both the parties were standing with their lawyer.
Inspector - If this case will not be able to solve today , then this case will move to the court hearing where Judge will decide who is innocent.
All nodded.

Pallavi - I hope everything will get solved today.
Alia - Don't worry Pallavi , Everything will be okay. Our Rhea has done so much efforts to find proofs against her. We don't have any video recording about her but Rhea has found that she got money for this.
Pallavi - What?
Alia - Yes!

Aryan - Don't worry Inspector , we will not give you much tension. This case will get dissolved today itself.
Rhea - Do you have any proof?
Aryan - Yes I , Prachi and Shahana we all were collecting proofs against her. And luckily we found the proofs through our CCTV footage.

Alia and Rhea were shocked hearing this. They looked at each other.
Inspector - Show me the CCTV footage you are talking about.
Aryan nodded and gave him his phone.
Inspector after watching the video looked at Maya.
Maya - No , I haven't done anything this video is fake.

Prachi ; Oh! Wait for a second. ( She called Gautam ) Gautam come here.
Gautam - Inspector , this maya is so smart. She has done all these things to get money. He is my friend Sanjay. She trapped him before for money and she done a fake case on him.

Inspector - Maya , you are under arrested. For trapping Ranbir in fake mollestion case.
( To Aryan ) - But Aryan , who are these two ladies?
Aryan - I don't know sir , their face is not visible. But don't worry , soon we will find it out.

Inspector - ( to Maya ) tell me , who are these two woman.
Maya - Sir , trust me. I have not done anything.
Prachi - Maya , please tell us. We all know about your true face so no need to hide anything from us. Tell us the truth.
Alia and Rhea grew tensed.

Maya - Oh! How beautifully you are pretending that you haven't done anything. After trapping me in this what do you think , i will not expose you? ( To Inspector ) She was the one who offered me the money to trap Ranbir and her sister Shahana was also involved.

Everyone was hell shock. And Alia and Rhea smirked.

Shahana - Are you mad? Why we will do this?
Maya - For money. Yes Inspector , She asked me to trap Ranbir so that after this fake case i can get huge amount of money from Ranbir , which we all will share equally.

Rhea while clappling - Wow , Prachi. You did a fantastic job. But remember jhooth jyada din tak nahi tikta.

______

Bahut kharab tha i know 😂😅.... Next acha hoga I promise.

Sorry for the mistakes.
Take Care!

What do you think , what will be Kohlis reaction?

Share your views!
Bbye!