14

Rhea came downstairs and saw everyone was clapping. She got confused, so to clear the air of confusion she went towards her buji and asked her the matter?
Alia , annoyingly - Vikram has announced Ranbir and Prachi's marriage. That's why , everyone is clapping.
Rhea , shockingly - No, this can't be happened. Why didn't you say anything?
Alia - What could i say?
Rhea - You should have stopped them from announcing this. Where is Dad?
Alia - In his room , he has an important call to attend so he left after hearing this announcement.

Rhea - i will talk to him. He will definitely help me. He always gave me everything which i asked for , Now also he will fulfill my wish. I am going to him.
Alia - You can't do anything. Here everyone knows that they love each other.
Rhea - Buji if you can't do anything so just shut up and let me talk to Dad. Vikram Uncle will never say No to him.
She left saying this and Alia also left from there.

Back to Pranbir :

Ranbir , softly whispered in Prachi's ear - I know everything is happening so fast. But i want to ask you , if you are ready for this or not? As i told you i will never force you. Although you love me but the decision will be yours. 
Prachi to him - I know everything is happening too fast but I am ready for this , if you are with me.
Ranbir , smilingly - Always!

Ranbir held her hands reassuring her. Happy tears escaped from Prachi's eyes. Ranbir saw her eyes and wiped off the tears with his one hand.

Aryan - So ladies and Gentlemen , a party is always incomplete without any dance performance. So i request the DJ to play a beautiful romantic song for the new journey of my best friend and my sister.

Everyone clapped. Aryan and Shahana insisted Pranbir to dance. So they moved to dance floor.

Abhi's room

Abhi was about to go to the hall after attending his call but he saw Rhea and Alia entering in his room so he halted right there for asking them what's the matter.

Rhea , sadly - Dad , have you heard the announcement which Vikram uncle make just few minutes ago?
Abhi was standing quite looking at his daughter as he know he have nothing to say right now.
Rhea - you should have stopped him. But you didn't. You love me or not?
Abhi , calmly - Yes Rhea. You are my princess. I love you so much.
Rhea: then please give me Ranbir. I beg you, please.

Abhi - Rhea for now i can't do anything. Let this party get over then i will talk to Vikram about this.
Rhea - I want you to talk to Ranbir. He will listen you. Please Dad. We all know Prachi is trapping him for money. Right?
Abhi nodded.
Rhea - Then make him understand this.

Alia , who was listening the conversation going on between Father - Daughter duo - Yes bhai , you should talk to Ranbir. Otherwise, Prachi will snatch every thing from them. Rhea is right. She don't want Kohlis to regret their decision of choosing Prachi over her because she loves them and especially Ranbir.

Abhi , reassuringly - Don't worry. I will do every possible thing to get Prachi out of their lives.
This made Rhea and Alia smirked.
Abhi - Let's go.
They left.

In hall:

Purab was sitting on a chair and he was remembering his moments with Disha. He rolled his eyes to look at Pranbir and he prayed the God to always keep them happy together.
Suddenly his eyes went on a lady coming from inside with Pallavi.
He stood up from his seat and immediately went towards her as he saw Pragya with Pallavi.

Pallavi - Pragya ji. You wait , i will come.
She left from there and went towards Vikram who was calling her.
Pragya saw Purab who was approaching towards her with a big smile on his face. She too went there with a happy face to meet him.