10

Ranbir - Because I want to marry you.
She smiled at him.
Ranbir - This is the bestest gift I have ever got on my birthday.
Ranbir forwarded his hands to her and she happily put her hand on his and He helped her to stand up.
He kissed her forehead lovingly while she smiled and the others who were watching them from upstairs started to clap.
Ranbir was about to hug her but the voice of their family members interrupted him. He was shocked seeing them.

Ranbir shockingly - You all were seeing us?
Dida - Yes , we were witnessing her love confession.
All the members together - Happy Birthday Ranbir.
Ranbir smilingly - Thank you!
Pragya who was on video call said - Happy Birthday Ranbir beta. And congratulations both of you.

Ranbir and Prachi - Thanks aunty/Maa.
Pallavi - Pragya ji. You should have come here too. I want you to attend the party today.
Pragya - Sure. I will. Okk bye!

Then Rhea , Abhi and Alia comes to the hall.
Rhea excitedly without noticing Prachi - Happy Birthday Ranbir.
Ranbir - Thanks!!
Abhi and Alia also wished him.

Dida - Ranbir , today we Kohlis want to give you a special gift.
Ranbir - What's that?
Vikram - Today we will fix your and Prachi's marriage.
Ranbir while hugging his Dad - Thank you so much Dad. This is the best gift.

Rhea shockingly - What? Uncle. Why are you fixing their marriage? He loves Prachi but she isn't in love with him.
Purab - No Rhea. Just before your arrival Prachi proposed him. She has accepted that she is in love with Ranbir.

Abhi - But isn't it too quick?
Pallavi - What?
Alia - You are fixing their marriage but who knows she is good for him or not?
Aryan - Mom , you don't have to worry about this. We all know Prachi is best for my dear friend.
Purab - Exactly! And Ranbir's choice is the best.

After noticing Prachi there Rhea said - This is all because of you. You want money right? That's why , you proposed him.
Alia - Ofcourse , She wants the money only. These middle class people can do anything for money.

Ranbir while holding Prachi's hand - I am requesting you. Don't speak anything against her.
Abhi - Ranbir , I am not against Prachi but i think she is not suitable for you.
Alia - Exactly!
Ranbir - Sorry , but you have no right to speak about my girlfriend. I will not listen anything against her.

Rhea - Seriously , Girlfriend? Ranbir have you lost your mind? You love me , then why are you getting into the relationship with him. Now you don't have to act that you love her.
Prachi looked at her confused.
Purab - Ranbir what is she saying?

Aryan - Let me explain you. Ranbir used to think he love Rhea but it was just an attraction. When he told her about this she said to Ranbir that he have to act like he loves her but at the end when he will successfully made her fall for him , Ranbir have to break her heart which indirectly will satisfy Rhea's ego.
Ranbir - Yes , but i never thought that i will actually fall for her. ( To Prachi ) - Trust me , I really love you.

Prachi's silence was making him afraid. He felt like the most beautiful dream of starting his new life with her was just a short lived.

Emotionally, Prachi looked at him and she cupped his face with her hands and breaking the silence around she said - I trust you Baklu. You need not to explain yourself.
This statement of her made him feel relax. He closed his eyes to calm down and then opened them and looked at her lady love.
Ranbir - Thanks Prachi.

Dida - Abhi , sorry to say this but you need to teach your daughter that love is more important than ego. By hurting Prachi can only satisfy her ego but she would have not get that love which Ranbir have for Prachi.
Abhi - I am sorry for what she did but she is not so mature. Please forgive her.

Alia - Yes but Ranbir this is not fair. You should trust your childhood friend Rhea over this middle class girl.
Prachi was hurt. She was standing beside Ranbir with teary eyes.
Prachi - Ranbir , I think she is right. I am just a middle class girl how can you love me?
Rhea smirked - now , you got it Prachi. Very good. He also have some reputation and status in the society.

Ranbir - Just shut up Rhea. You can leave from here. ( To Prachi ) - Prachi , If you are from a middle class family then it doesn't mean we can't love each other. Love don't see who is rich or poor, Love looks for a pure heart and undoubtedly , You have the most beautiful heart. I Love you and i can proudly say this.
Ranbir while looking at Rhea - And you , you hate her right? But your hate cannot change my feelings for her. I can give you thousands of reasons to love her and you have just one reason to hate her. ( To Prachi ) - You tell me , Do you trust me?
She nodded , Ranbir - Then why are you caring about these people who don't want us to be together? Why are you listening to her?

Pallavi - Yes Prachi. And being rich is not important for us but having a girl in our house who is not less than a Lakshmi is a blessing.
Purab - And Rhea , if you have loved him then you should feel happy for him that he has found someone who really loves him.

Rhea while shedding her tears - Purab Uncle , what about me? What about my feelings? I also love him , how can i see him with any other girl?
Abhi - Rhea , leave it. ( To Ranbir ) You will regret.
Purab - Abhi , today i am feeling ashamed to call you my friend. I never thought that after learning the truth you will behave like this.

Vikram - I thought you will support their love but looks like you got blind in your daughter's love that you are not seeing anyone's happiness except hers.
Aryan - Leave it Uncle. We all know that Prachi and Ranbir love each other. So , I don't think so we need to care about what others think. And i don't want to spoil my Brother's birthday. We all should head towards our room , it's late night and Prachi and Shahana for tonight stay here please. We have already informed your mother so don't worry.
Prachi nodded softly.

Pallavi - Yes Prachi. You both come i will take you to the room.
Pallavi left with Prachi , Shahana and Dida.
Purab - Abhi come with me. I want to talk to you about something and ( To Ranbir ) - Once again a Very happy birthday, My boy.
Ranbir - Thanks.

Purab and Abhi left from there.
Aryan teasingly - Ohho! Now it's really a Happy Birthday for you. Am i right?
Ranbir blushed slightly and nervously started to ruffle his hands in his hairs.

" Not Ranbir but you will Regret Mr. Mehra , for everything you did , it's just a starting. Wait for some more time " ~ A person said in mind who saw and heard everything by standing outside the house through window.
The person left with a smirk.

_____

How are you all?
Hope you will like it.
Sorry for the mistakes , I am learning how to write. 😝

Next part will be out soon.
Take Care!
Bbye!