5

Prachi - Shut Up! Rhea , I have done nothing.
Alia - Oh! Prachi , don't be so innocent. You middle class people can do anything for money.

Shahana - you know what Alia mam , you haven't done anything good by becoming a rich person , because your thoughts are so cheap that they can be compared to the devil's mind.
Alia - How dare you?
Shahana - the way you dared to put fake allegations on us.

Rhea - You stay out of it. We are talking to Prachi.
Shahana - Then tell your buji to shut her mouth and you too shut you fucking mouth. Because this is the matter of Kohlis and Aroras you are no one , exactly no one to talk between us.

Alia - Oh! Now , you will tell us. What should we do? Inspector , arrest her and Prachi.
Ranbir - Alia Aunty please , stay out of this matter. ( To Inspector ) - Prachi can never do this. Maya is trying to trap her.
Prachi emotionally looked at him
Rhea - Ranbir , Maya is not trapping her. She is trapping you and your family. Try to understand. I was right from the day first about her that she is not a good girl for us.

Pallavi emotionally - Rhea , Please stop it. I trust Prachi more than anyone. She is a pure soul and good hearted person. She can't do this. If you will also say that Prachi had done this then also i will not believe anyone. Because i know she will never hurt anyone's feeling. ( To Prachi whose tears were flowing from her eyes ) while kissing her forehead - Prachi , Don't cry beta. I am with you. And i know Maya is trapping you with herself. 
She wiped Prachi's tears.

Vikram - ( To Inspector ) Please arrest this Maya. Prachi have not done anything and we will give you the proof soon.
Inspector - Ohk! We will wait for it.
They left from their.

MK mansion :
Rhea shouted - Stop it! Prachi , you are so manipulative and an attention seeker person. Just by showing your fake tears everyone believed you. This is the only talent you have i guess....

Ranbir - Shut up! Not a single word now. You know what, Prachi is a unique girl she is not like you who can manipulate anyone. Yes , you are right she is an attention seeker person , you know why? Because she cares for everyone. She don't hurt anyone. She is loved by all. That's why we give her more attention because she deserve it. She deserves the happiness , she deserves everyone's care. And you can't match Prachi's standard. ( To Alia ) yes , i agree she is a middle class girl but still she has a high standard than any of us. Because she has a pure heart and pure soul , unlike you people who have a stone in name of heart. You can't match her standard....

Rhea irritatedly - Enough! Ranbir... Prachi Prachi Prachi.... I got fed up by listening her name again and again. Why don't you see that i am doing so much for you? Why always this Prachi matters to you? Why you always cares for her? Why she is so important for you? Why you always take her stand? Why? Why? Why?

Ranbir shouted - Because I love her. I love Prachi. I love her alot. She is the bestest thing that had happened to me.
Everyone was shocked. Kohlis were happy that finally Ranbir confessed his love in front of Prachi. Rhea and Alia were fuming.
Ranbir - she stays in my mind every single time. Whether i am going to sleep , whether i am waking up in the morning , whether i am happy or sad. The only one person who never goes away from my thought is Prachi. I don't know what she feels for me but i will always love her until my last breath. And i have full trust on my love that she will never do anything wrong with anyone.

" I Trust you " is better than " I Love you " because you may not always trust the person you love. But you can always love the person you trust.
And the best proof of love is trust , which Ranbir has on Prachi. Sometimes , lack of trust can ruins the relationship but full trust on your partner can make your life more better and beautiful than before.

Rhea - Are you out of your mind? You can't love her.. you belongs to me. ( To Pallavi ) Aunty , say something to him. He can't love her. We both are going to marry each other and he is saying he love her.

Just then Abhi entered with Purab. They were busy in the office that's why they didn't went to Police station.
Rhea looked at him - Dad! ( Crying )
Abhi - Princess. What happened?
Rhea while crying - Dad , i love Ranbir. And this Prachi is snatching him from me.
Abhi looked at Prachi - what? why are you worried? Pallavi and Vikram were planning your marriage with him. You told me Yesterday. She will not come in between you both. Calm down.

Dida - Wait a minute. What are you saying? Why will Vikram and Pallavi do that? If they know that Ranbir loves Prachi.
Alia - Dida , Rhea heard your conversation with Ranbir . When you were talking about Ranbir's marriage with Rhea.

Dida - Oh God! Alia , Rhea is mad i know. But you too are like her.
Alia - What do you want to say?
Pallavi - what she want to say is we were not planning his marriage with anyone. We were convincing him to confess his love for Prachi.

Ranbir ( To Prachi in front of everyone ) - I know i am mad. But trust me , i love you. And don't worry , i will never force you to love me back. Just know one thing , falling in love with you was the most amazing feeling of my life. And I don't care what all people are thinking about you. I know that my Prachi is best and she can do anything for her family and friends but she will never do anything wrong. I believe you more than i believe in myself.

Abhi - Prachi , please do anything but i request you don't come between my daughter's love.
Prachi looked at him. And then to everyone.
Prachi - Shahana , let's go. We have to reach our home. We are getting late. Maa will get worry.
Shahana nodded and they started to go but Vikram stopped them.
Vikram - Beta , come here.
Prachi went towards him.
Vikram - Dekho Prachi. I know you are so tensed with everything that just happened today. But remember one thing , I am like your father. Whenever you feel , you can come to me. I promise, i will try to solve your problem. And i know my son is mad , but as he said he will never force you. So don't worry.
Prachi - I do trust him. ( Whispered in his ears ) - Can i tell you something?
Vikram slowly - Yes!
Prachi - I also have feelings for him. But please promise you will not say anything to him or to anyone. I am not sure about my feelings.
Vikram slowly - i promise. Take your time bacha....
She smiled looking at him.

Aryan - And Prachi.... After everything that happened today , you can call me at any time. I will try to divert your mood. Afterall , i am your brother. Atleast i can do this for you.
Prachi nodded.

And she left from there with Shahana.

______

Hope you will like it and i hope this one is not so boring 😅.

Sorry for the mistakes.

Next part will be out soon. May be i will update late because tomorrow and day after tomorrow i have practical tests. So , maybe parso i will update karing 😝. Kyunki mujhe bahut dar lging.

Take Care!
Bbye!

And please share your honest views so that i can know if i am fulfilling your expectations or not.