6

Prachi and Shahana reached to their house. Prachi was still in her own world. She was fighting in between her mind and heart. She was so shocked with everything that happened , but somewhere her heart was feeling happy by hearing Ranbir's confession. Her chain of thoughts was broken by Pragya.

Pragya - Oh! Thank God , you both came. Go get fresh and come to have lunch.
They both nodded. But Prachi was still lost.
Pragya after noticing her - Prachi , Where are you lost? What's wrong?
Prachi - No, nowhere Maa. I was just thinking about office. It just came into my mind i have to complete an important file.
Pragya was still not satisfied by her answer afterall she is her mother and she knows everything about her behaviour and she know that Prachi is disturbed right now so she thought to give her some time and that's why she replied her with " Hmm " for now.

_____

Kohli House :

Ranbir - I thought , i will propose her infront of entire family. And i did the same but in an abnormal situation.
Aryan - It's okay bro. I know , the situation was so weird at that time but it's okay. Let's wait for Prachi's answer.
Ranbir - what will i do if she decides she will not talk to me?
Aryan - Why are you so negative? What is blood group?
Ranbir - B positive!
Aryan - Then be positive na.
Ranbir looked at him and gave him an impossible look - The most wahiyat logic....
Aryan ruffled hands in his hairs in nervously.
Ranbir - I hope everything will get fix.

______

At Night :

Prachi was trying to sleep but unfortunately that was far away from her right now. Her mind was again and again thinking about only one person. She was changing her position minutes after minutes.
Prachi to herself - i should talk to maa. She will help me i know.
Prachi went towards her mother's room , while not disturbing Sarita ji's and Shahana's sleep.

She entered inside the room and found that her mother was not sleeping.
Prachi softly - Aren't you going to sleep?
Pragya - No because i knew it , my princess must be coming to discuss that something is bothering her.
Prachi smiled at her while Pragya opened her arm and signed her to come inside the room as she was standing near the door.

Pragya - Now tell me. What happened?
Prachi - Woh actually , I want to ask you something.
Pragya nodded and said - Yes! So what is that?
Prachi - What do you think ahout LOVE?
Pragya smiled softly - So , love is the most beautiful feeling which anything one could feel in their entire life. Those three words are not just words , they are the emotions , feelings. Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own. You know what , if a boy loves a girl truly then he will always care for her, he will love her unconditionally, he will love her heart not her body and their is a fact when a boy loves you , he will never hide it from his family which signifies that he is serious about you.

Some moment from few hours ago flashed in Prachi's mind where Ranbir confessed his love in front of his whole family.
Pragya said " Now tell me the name of that lucky boy who is in love with you".
This question of her mother made Prachi's face slightly red.
Prachi - Actually Maa today something really shocking had happened.
Pragya looked at her with a tense face.
Pragya - What?
Prachi -------
______

Rhea angrily - why always me buji? From the day Prachi had entered into my life i lost everything.
Alia - Rhea , don't forget you are my Rhea. You can't let her win. You will get your Ranbir back. Luckily , Bhai is with us. Let's make a plan.
She smirked.
______

Pragya - Oh!! And yesterday when i was asking is there any problem? You said No. Why didn't you told me that time?
Prachi - Maa , you were busy in the catering for the upcoming deal. That's why. And now , when i came to know that Ranbir loves me i decided to talk to you.
Pragya smiled - I knew it that Ranbir loves you.
This time Prachi was shocked - How?
Pragya - I have seen it in his eyes. You remember Bank robbery when he saved you , in Diwali party also he supported you in front of whole family, when Sanju made a fake MMS that time also no one believed you but Ranbir he fought for you. My daughter is very lucky that so got someone who truly loves her. But don't worry i will not force you to marry him or to propose him but think about yourself , when Maya was close to Ranbir in Lohri party , wasn't you feeling jealous?

Indeed Prachi was feeling jealous at that party.
Pragya - You know what jealousy means?
Prachi asked what?
Pragya - Jealousy means - Just Because I love you so much.
Prachi looked at her and said - Maa , i am afraid.
Pragya - Why?
Prachi - Because Maa you told me that Papa used to love you so much , then why did he left you? If he loved you so much then why didn't he stopped you from going away from him? Every girl wants to marry a boy like his father , but look at me Maa , my father broke every expectations i was having with him. I kept the expectations with myself that one day my father will come back to me but he didn't came , then how can i expect that any other boy will love me and believe me for forever?

Pragya wasn't having any word to say that time because her daughter was saying the truth , a bitter truth.
Pragya - A relationship ends when the partners don't make any efforts for each other. Same goes in our case , he never believed me and he never tried to find the truth. And i have no more regret that i left him because he deserved it. I have a mature , understanding and beautiful daughter , a talkative girl Shahana and Sarita ji. You all are enough for me. Today , if i got him back in my life then also i will not forgive him because if i did , then he will again hurt me and you.

Prachi - That man who was your husband did so much to hurt you even then you are believing Ranbir more than your own husband?
Pragya - Don't you believe in him?
Prachi - Mom , to be honest after you he is the only person i believe the most. I just want to know it from you.

Pragya - There is a huge difference between your so called Dad and Ranbir. On the one hand , Your father never believed me but on the other side , Ranbir believes you so much. Your father used to love me but Ranbir he loves you and he do trust on you , and a trust makes a love more strong. Your father blamed me for everything which i never did and used to so fight with me but Ranbir he don't fight with you but he fights for you. This is the difference....

Prachi's heart was beating abnormally than before. Indeed , what her mother said was right and somewhere she knows the truth that her Ranbir loves her alot. But but but , love takes time....

Love takes time to grow , care to blossom , attention to express , Trust to build , faith to outstay , emotions to express.
True love takes time to find , but once it's found the rest is eternal.

Let's see when Prachi will realise her love about Ranbir.

______

Full of Pragya and Prachi's conversation. I am sorry if you don't liked it and thank you if you find it good.

And Pranbir scenes will be there in next part as i wanted to show Prachi and Pragya's conversation so that Prachi could realise her love for Ranbir.

Next part will be out soon.
Do share your honest views.

Sorry for the mistakes.
Take Care!
Bbye!