white woman

Taken from real facts: This is the story of a couple in their thirties: Nathalie and Christophe.

They are invited to a party with friends. Around 8:30 p.m., they arrive there.

The evening is going wonderfully, and the couple decides to return around 2:30 am.

On the way back, Christophe drives because he hasn't been drinking all evening.

The return went well until the arrival on the secondary road.

Nathalie yells at her husband that there is a woman standing in the middle of the road. Christophe the preview.

 They started screaming because they didn't have time to brake before hitting her. The woman dressed in white did not move and she crossed the car like a ghost.

Christophe can't believe it. He stopped 500m further, to gather his senses and realize what had just happened.

Nathalie ordered him to turn around to see if what had happened had really happened.Christophe complied and saw the woman again, but this time he slowed down.The woman, seeing them, walked towards the vehicle. Christophe had the reflex to close the doors.But suddenly, before their eyes, the woman disappeared as if by magic.Suddenly, an unknown force tried to open the driver's door.Nathalie screamed in fear and Christophe turned around again and accelerated to their house.Nathalie called the police, alas, they did not believe her.The next day, Nathalie watched the news on television and learned that an 18-year-old young woman had been in a fatal car accident at the exact spot where they had seen the woman in white.

A hypothesis supposed that it was the white lady who came to prevent the death of the young woman....As always, tell me what you thought