the doubt

Horror story inspired by real events:

I am going to tell you the story of a young girl named Bérénice.

 It was a Saturday like any other, it must have been around midnight and Berenice was watching a movie. 

When suddenly the phone rang.It was his uncle who told him "we need to see each other urgently."

 Her uncle lived 5 hours away from her, so she decided to take her car and leave without delay. She stopped halfway through her journey to sleep in a hotel.

The next morning around 10 o'clock, we realized that Bérénice had disappeared.

A search began but no one found this girl.

A few months later, guests of the hotel in question began to complain about the quality of the tap water. 

They said the water tasted musty and earthy.The hotel had less and less success.

 So, a few days later, one of the employees decided to take a look at the water supply.

And there, to his horror, he discovered Berenice's body.

An investigation began following this case but unfortunately it was still not resolved...We just know she drowned.

 However, hypotheses have been proposed:

The most probable says that she would have been attacked and then drowned (we will not know the cause of this assassination),

Another says that she was walking on the roof and that she fell into the water supply but that she unfortunately could not swim....

And a last one says that her uncle had surely told her some bad news and that she would have wanted to commit suicide

......

As always, let me know what you thought.