the poltergeist

From real facts:In the 2000s, a family had been living in a house for about 15 years. 

This house is divided into 2 parts: a small chalet with 2 bedrooms and the main house where the family lived.

It all started one evening in February, the mother of the family was cleaning while her children played quietly. 

Then one of the cupboards opened by itself. At the time, she did not wonder more than that and said to herself that it must be the magnet of the closet which must be old.

Several days passed without anything happening. But the following week, several cupboards opened on their own, the family heard footsteps and children's voices, and saw silhouettes.

The mother decided to act. She inquired about the past of the family who lived there before them. 

She quickly learned that one of the children had died in the cabin.

She remembered that there were still some items from the previous owners in the cabin.

Being very religious, she decided to call an exorciser. He came the next day to analyze these objects.

When he returned, his gaze immediately fell on a small stool that belonged to the old family.

 He asked the mother if he could take it. The mother accepted. 

The exorciser came out with the stool under his arm and set it on fire and green flames escaped.

The man explained to him afterwards that the stool contained the soul of the deceased child and that he had felt as soon as he entered the room that it was an evil spirit.

Was the footsteps, the opening cupboards and the silhouettes him?

.... 

I hope as usual that you like my stories and that you always take as much pleasure in reading themdo not hesitate to leave me comments, votes and even to subscribe.

PS: If you want sequels for the stories, let me know I'm making a sequel