what is it funny ??🤡🤡

During a circus evening, a grandfather and his grandson went to the circus, the young man was eager for the show to begin because he loved the circus: its big cats, its captivating acrobats and its hilarious clowns.

The lights went out and a presenter in a sequined suit entered the stage:"- Hello, he exclaimed.- hello, replied the crowd-I hope you are well and that you are in a good mood otherwise, our two clowns Bobo and Gizmo will be happy to make you smile again.

The clowns appeared. One was dressed in all white and black and looked sad while the other looked happy and was dressed in big red shoes, a multicolored checkered coat and a pretty purple bow tie with a flower in the buttonhole.

Bang!! Bang!!

Bobo stretched out full length Gizmo had just taken out his colt!

He then turned back to the presenter and killing a bullet be both eyesAnd he launched to the public: "oops, who turned off the light??"And yelled at them "so who's the funniest of all the clowns?"

And he pulled on the spots of light which ignited.The canvas of the tent also took and very quickly, the whole circus was nothing more than a huge inferno with people shouting, suffocating, burning...

The young man being jostled in all directions, screaming the name of his mother, and trying to find his grandfather.He finally found it, stuck under a piece of platform.

The clown approached them, shoved the kid who fell on his buttocks. He took the grandfather by the hair, and slit his throat in front of the terrified grandson's eyes.The clown threw his head at him and said:"Here's a new soccer ball"And he ran away screaming with laughter.

The little boy watched the clown run away shooting and stabbing people who tried to run away or stand in his way.

He arrived at the edge of the forest, turned around and waved at the little boy and walked away smiling through the undergrowth.

.....

Tell me what you thoughtDon't hesitate to vote and leave a comment, it's always a pleasure