11) Insider

Russia stares down at the written address smudged into his palm. About a few hours ago, China called him earlier than he thought, not expecting him to reach out while Russia was still half awake. The way China talks fast and explains everything briefly didn't help either, so in a drowsy state, he writes whatever China tells him down to his right hand.

Russia arrives at what seems to be a conference hall, almost as big as an actual theater. Russia keeps checking the address, wanting to make sure he is in the right place to be because the site is already packed with people waiting for the show to start.

And Russia came in an hour early, imagine how early these other people had to come.

He didn't understand why China had sent him to a motivational speaker show, or how it has any beneficial impact or any linkages to this mission. 2 hours had passed. The room is finally full of people murmuring and waiting filled with anticipation.

Until suddenly;

"What the—"

The lights turned off. The audience, including Russia, was so caught off guard until the stage lights turned on, making an illuminant pathway passing the stage curtains. Colorful lights flashed and loud rock instrumental music started playing in the background. Sparks flying off the stage.

Did I come to a rock show instead of the one that China sent me to?

Out of nowhere, a familiar man walks out the stage as the crowd goes wild. Clapping at the insane sight of the show unfolding.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" The voice echoed through the room as the speakers blasted its volume all the way up. The minute Russia heard the voice, he was ready to stand up and leave.

"Oh God, don't tell me–"

"Please welcome, the one and only, America Washington!"

"Good evening, Vegas!"

There he stepped onto the stage, and everyone in the crowd started chanting and screaming. Not a single person in the room wasn't clapping, even Russia. And he didn't understand why in a million years he'd ever clap for any of America's dramatic entrances

"Thank you to everyone who's come into the show, I know many of you could've been at home spending time alone to rest, or at your office to catch up with a deadline, or what the hell, maybe some of you had to miss your cousin's wedding to attend here,"

The entire crowd then laughs at America's joke, "But you instead, you all made time to come here and I'm honored to be your host tonight, can we get another round of applause for everyone here?"

Everyone follows suit, clapping so hard their palms turned red and Russia swears America could say anything and it would rile up the crowd. If anything he's a threat, he could start a riot or stage a coup if he feels bored any other day.

"I'm here to tell you the secrets to success, but first of all, let me tell you a little bit of myself."

Then right away, he tells his entire story from the very beginning, sharing bits and stories of his life.

Russia couldn't care less to listen to what the hell America is talking about. He'd roll his eyes every time a new snapshot was shown. Because on the screen, there were photographs of him in front of a golf cart and expensive cars, and the last one was just him laying in a pile of money. Talk about narcissism.

But Russia shrugs it off, at least now he knows where America got all of his money from. This was what America meant when he said he made a living by doing his own thing. Russia's lucky he got invited personally to the show, meanwhile, everyone else in this theater room had to pay $20 per person.