Chapter 28

We arrived at Lio's  at around 6pm.

Me and Ney were both wearing tartan pj bottoms and a hoodie.

I knocked a couple times and Antonella answered wearing a grey tracksuit.

"Awww youre matching cute" She said signalling for us to come in.

We didn't mean to match it was just a coincidence.

I said hello to Lio and Neymar slumped onto his couch.

"Theres a few more people coming by the way" Lio spoke up. 

I put my knees to my chest and leant my head against Neymar's head.

Lio and Antonela were bringing out plates full of snacks and drinks.

Me and Neymar both shot up when the food came in.

*

After a couple of minutes of talking the doorbell rang. Antonela got up to answer and i continued to talk to Lio.

My back was facing the door but Lio was in-front of me so he saw behind me.

He made a slight choking noise while looking behind me so i turned my head. I saw Carol, Marquinhos, Di maria and.....Bruna. Why would Antonela invite bruna??!!

I turned to face Neymar who had also spotted Bruna. I gave him a weird look and his face had a concerned look.

I felt his arm tighten around my shoulder. What made it worse was she was wearing a dress which was literally tiny.

Lio shuffled in his seat slightly it make room for the new comers. Bruna sat directly opposite me and was staring at Neymar.

In that moment i felt incredibly insecure but i held it behind my smile.

I chose to act like nothing had happened and that was probably for the best.

The whole night Neymar's thumb was tracing circles on my shoulder attempting to comfort me.

First we played games like truth or dare, kiss marry kill ect.... Basically all of those teenager sleepover games.

Lio had pulled out Monopoly but there were too many of us so me and Neymar decided not to play.

His head was rested on top of mine and i couldn't help but feel like they were looking at each-other.

I decided to stretch my legs and go get a drink.

"Want me to come?" Ney asked

"No, its alright" I said slightly scruffling his hair.

I got to the kitchen and got a bottle of water out of the fridge and turned around.

"So, back together huh" She said which startled me

"What do you want, Bruna?" i asked. I was leaning on the island and she was the opposite side.

"Him" She said coldly. That made me pause for a couple seconds.

"Just leave us alone" I said trying to leave but she blocked my path.

She was beautifully tall which caused her to tower over me slightly.

"I said leave me alone" I pushed past her heading back to the living room.

I sat on the couch further away from Neymar. Bruna soon walked in after me and i think Neymar had an understanding.

My phone dinged.

ney❤️
i love you

i stared at it for a couple of seconds until a new one came in

do you wanna talk?

I looked over to him before texting back

i love you too

I moved over so i was back in Neymar's embrace. His fingers were interlocked with mine.

"Wanna leave?" he whispered quietly. I slightly nodded, Neymar said he felt ill and we were heading home.

As he was focusing on the road, one of his hands was holding mine over the middle console.

"She means nothing to me. You're beautiful, funny, kind and loving theres nothing i don't like about you Adi." He blurted out which made me blush. I couldn't really do anything as he was driving so i squeezed his hand tightly and said 

"thank you" It was a simple sentence but i meant it.

*

We got home that night, got a bunch of junk food and binged about 5 movies. By the end of the last film he was now asleep on my shoulder

Moments like these are what i enjoy the most. Moments like these, with him.

THE END

omg thank you so much for all the love on this story.

thank you for 3k reads 🤍

i will definitely write a new book about Neymar soon.

i hope this wasn't a bad ending but i knew i had covered everything i wanted to so it needed to end

sending love your way x🤍🇧🇷