Chapter 11

_______________________________

Y/N's POV

Who is...

...Oh?

"Usagi?" I let out a breath of relief.

"Y/N!" she ran to me and hugged me. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Don't worry, Arisu is okay too" hopefully.

Her eyes lit up at the mention of his name. How sweet...

I wonder how Banda is doing.

_______________________________

Arisu's POV

I woke up on a hard, cold stone surface. My body ached in pain. I could barely move my limbs. My eyes shot open when I heard a male voice.

"You good?" I saw that Banda guy towering over me. I was unsure if he could be trusted, but if Y/N did, then he couldn't be that bad, right?

He gave me a hand and helped me up. Looking to the left and right of me made me remember what happened. "And Y/N? Where is she?"

He shook his head, indicating he didn't have an answer to my question. Had she not jumped too? Hopefully she was with the other two alive.

The sun was shining bright. It slightly blinded my eyes. How long was I passed out for?

Both of us carefully left the body of water without slipping, entering the city full of buildings again.

Banda was strangely quiet. His eyes showed no emotion. The silence was awkward but he didn't seem like someone who likes small talk, so I kept my mouth shut. What could I have said to him anyways?

I felt like I knew him from somewhere. His clothes resembled those of a prisoner and he had splatters of blood on his shirt... could he be...?

I quickly shook those thoughts away. My only goal right now was to look for Usagi and Y/N.

_______________________________

Y/N's POV

I informed Usagi of everything that happened. Her caring side showed through with the way she basically took care of the boy like it were her own.

Laughing was a luxury in this world. So seeing Usagi and Yaba interact was an undiscovered treasure.

"You have never tried instant ramen before?" Usagi exclaimed in disbelief. She looked like she was close to jumping out of the window. I didn't remember how we came to this topic, it just happened.

Yaba shook his head with his arms crossed "No"

She had widened eyes that looked to me for confirmation and I just shrugged my shoulders, munching on whatever edible food was left over.

"Unbelievable" Usagi wasn't going to let this go "What else do you eat then?"

"What I eat?" He looked like he was thinking about it for a second and then a smirk formed on his face. His gaze went to me and I just furrowed my eyebrows.

"Perv" I playfully rolled my eyes. My ears cancelled out the rest of their conversation. Here and there I thought about Banda. After a while, he was the only thing I could think of.

"Okay. So, I think we have to bring them to the Queen of Spades. I'm fit. I can win this for him, right?" I heard Usagi suggest. I assumed that they're trying to figure out how to help the little  kid out.