Part 2

*Flashback continues *

Y/N was smiling as she  layed on hospital bed while Taehyung's eyes were glistening with so many emotions as he took his daughter in his embrace for the first time. He pecks the forehead of his daughter and bows down to peck the lips of his wife.

Taehyung - (whispers) Appa has waited for you a lot my baby and now you are with him, I promise and promise to take care of you and protect you and your mom from everything that will try to harm you both. Always remember my baby appa loves you and your mom more than anything in this world .

He pecks the nose of his daughter

Shin, Mrs Kim and Mrs Park were sitting beside y/n everyone's face was lightened up on seeing the first born of the house.

Otherside

Jungkook was busy in a meeting in office when he gets a call from Shin. He immediately gets up and shouts in happiness.

Jungkook - Everyone I have become an Uncle now. Sorry but you can carry on with this meeting I am leaving to see my niece.(shouts)

Everybody started congratulating him. Jungkook immediately rushed for the hospital. That was boy was nearly a step behind of getting mad because of happiness.
Once he reached there. His grin widens even more after seeing his niece in the arms of Mrs Kim. He carefully took her in his arms as if  she was the most delicate thing he has ever come across. He pecks her cheeks.

Jungkook - (whisper) Your koo uncle is going to spoil you with so much love in future.

Shin approached him she puts one arm around his waist and lays her head on his shoulder. Jungkook smiles towards her. She admired how Jungkook was talking to his niece.

Meanwhile everyone was busy with y/n and Taehyung. Shin got busy in unpacking a new set of clothes for baby. Just then Jungkook back hugs her. He whispers in her ears, his  breath sending shivers down her spine.

Jungkook - Baby, get ready to give my niece a younger one after our marriage .

Shin's ears immediately turned red along with her cheeks as she imagined  being that level of  intimate with Jungkook.

* Present *

Shin - My god! Koo you involved Taehyung brother in your escape plan too.

Jungkook - I didn't involve he himself was willing to get involved as he too was  missing y/n noona and Taehee baby. Yeah! By the way where is Taehee? I wanted to meet her too.

Shin -  Taehee is with y/n's parents.

Jungkook - oh my Taehee ! I wanted to meet her so badly. (pouts)

Shin giggles.

Jungkook - I can't wait to see you in bridal outfit tomorrow. My baby will look so beautiful.

He hugs Shin and sniffs her hair. His new obsession is Shin's beautiful long hair. He just loves to snuggle into them so much.

Just then Shin remember's something and her smile drops which is noticed by Jungkook who cups her face in concern.

Jungkook - What happened baby? Is everything alright?

Shin holds the hands of Jungkook which were holding her face.

Shin - Koo tomorrow is my wedding. I will miss the presence of my mom tomorrow.

Jungkook holds her hands tightly as she continues to speak.

Shin - I d-dont even have dad to walk me down the aisle. I-I always dreamt of this day in my childhood that I am getting ready with the help of my mom then walking down the aisle with dad. ( Her eyes glistened). I have been feeling so lonely Jungkook from last few days.

Jungkook immediately hugs her and Shin breaks into tears. Jungkook caresses her back to calm her down. He pecks her head

Jungkook - Your mom would be happy to see you getting married tomorrow from wherever she is and You are not alone baby your Koo will always be with you. I will always keep you safe and loved in my embrace always , like this.

He hugs her even tighter. Shin smiles on realising that she is not alone now, she will always have Jungkook by her side now to lean on.
She immediately breaks the hug and pulls the Jungkook in a deep kiss.

************

The Wedding Day

Everybody  gathered to attend wedding of Junior head of Kim Industries.

Jungkook was getting ready

Jungkook - I wish noona was here with me Hyung. (pouts)

Taehyung - It's okay Jungkookah your Hyung is with you.

Jungkook's grin widens on seeing Taehee in Taehyung's arms. He immediately takes her in his arms and pecks her cheeks.

Jungkook - Hey Taehee it's your uncle's wedding today. Your uncle will bring your aunt who will live with us from today onwards.

Taehee makes a baby voice to which Taehyung and Jungkook chuckles.

Otherside

Otherside

Y/N - Omo my Shin is looking so pretty. Somebody save Jungkook today!!

Shin blushes.

Shin - Let's go.

Y/N - Omooo someone is eager to get married.

Shin - Y-Yeah enough!

Y/N - What will you do shave my eyebrows ( wiggles her eyebrows)

Shin furrowed her eyebrows as if she has heard this line before  and then remembers how she has teased y/n during her wedding.

Shin - Aunty Park !!

_____________________________________________________________________________