Part 20 - The End

Taeho's wedding

Taehyung - My son is looking so handsome!

Taeho grins

Taehyung - So! Have you got any present for her?

Taeho nods slowly

Taehyung grins as he hugs him mumbling 'My Son'

He holds him by his shoulders

Taehyung - Always and always treat her right son. Keep her as your queen because she is going to leave her whole world just to live with you and support you for the rest of your life.

Taeho nods

Taeho - Don't worry dad! (smile) I will keep her with so much love just like you kept mom!

Taehyung nods

Taeho - Dad? What gift did you get for mom after marriage.

Taehyung - I brought a ring for her son, but our relationship did not start on a good note so I was unable to give it  to her on our first night. I waited for our silver jubilee marriage anniversary to gift it.

* flashback at Taehyung and Y/N's silver jubilee *

Taehyung and Y/N just returned after  celebrating their marriage anniversary.
Y/N locks the room but as she turns around she gasps on finding Taehyung kneeled on his one knee and a ring box in his hand

Taehyung takes her hand and slides it on finger beside the wedding ring.

Y/N - This is so beautiful Tae! Thank you so much!!

She too sits on her knees and engulfs him in a hug.

Y/N - But when did you get it for me baby? (grins)

Taehyung - 25 years back on our wedding day love!

Y/N - (gasps) Why didn't you give me then?

Taehyung chuckled bitterly as he remembers how happy he was while buying it for his future wife. He wanted to see her reaction when he gifts it to her on their wedding night. But all his dreams were shattered when she demanded a separate room on very first night. After she left for her room. He looked at the  ring as tears brimmed his eyes. Even after that night situations didn't improved much until one day miraculously her behaviour changed towards him, as she started accepting him slowly.

Taehyung - You know our relationship didn't start on a good note y/n Infact you demanded a separate room at very first night of ours. (sad smile)

Y/N's heart clenched too on remembering her behaviour towards him on initial days

She gets up and makes him sit on bed as she takes a seat beside him. She cups his face.

Y/N - I am sorry Tae! (speaks softly) I know I can't give those days back to us b-but we can make our upcoming days even more cheerful and lovely.