Part 11

After working overtime today Jia decided to submit files to Jimin and leave.

She knocked his door a few times but got no response. Her heart sinked as she thought that he must be busy with some personal affairs like what y/n saw years back when he was busy with a girl. Her grip tightens on documents on thinking about that.
She again looks at those documents and thinks that it's already late now and  she has to leave . So finally after accumulating lot of courage, she slowly opens the door and sighs in relief on finding him asleep on his table.

She keeps the documents on his table and smiles to herself on seeing Jimin sleeping like a baby. She fells like caressing his hair. Her smile drops as those thoughts again hits her brain that he is the one who cheated on y/n with another woman and even tried to destroy the married life of her brother. Her heart pained as she realised that she is getting attracted to a wrong person and she should just stop here! She immediately turns around and leaves.

--------------------------

Jia - Wow Unnie this is so beautiful!

Y/N smiles placing that necklace around Jia's neck.

Y/N - This necklace is very special for me Jia. My mom gifted me this when I was having  my first date with Taehyung. She told me that it will help me to find the right person for me, that time I scoffed at her words but now i know she was right.

Jia smiles on thinking that Y/N and Taehyung are such a perfect couple. She wished she could get her perfect one just like Y/N got her's.

Y/N - But as now today Mr Jung is taking you out with him for a party I want you to wear it so that you can find your perfect one in him.

Jia's smile drops as reality hits her that it will be Hoseok for her always and there is no perfect one waiting for her outhere.

Jia leaves with Hoseok for the party.

Shin - Jia is  getting engaged in one week Y/N but still can't see that glow of marriage on her face.

Y/N nods

Y/N - She will take time to accept him Shin she has just suffered a heartbreak after all.

Shin - Let's just hope best for her be it Hoseok or someone else!

Y/N - Someone else??

Shin - Yes! I don't know y/n but I feel like Hoseok is not good for her!

Y/N - What are you saying Shin? She is getting engaged in a week!

Shin - I am just giving  my point of view!

--------------------------

Jia was busy in her thoughts of Jimin as she was looking outside the window while Jhope was driving.

Jhope gives a few glances at her.

Jhope - What are you wearing this Jia?

He points at her necklace. Jia smiles

Jia -  Unnie made me wear this since it's very special t-

Jhope - See Jia look I am not denying wear whatever you want but whenever you are with me I want you to wear classy branded clothes and accessories.