Part 17

Jungwo - Ohhh so he is the uncle you used to talk about aunty.

Jia glares at him to keep quiet

Jimin - What are you talking about kiddo?

Jimin looks at both of them confused

Jungwo - She used to love someone in her office. Infact I gave her tips-

Jia covers his mouth getting embarrassed.

Jimin - Tips?

Jia - N-Nothing Jimin. It's just that he speaks too much.

She again glares at Jungwo who smirks and as soon as she removes her hand Jungwo speaks again.

Jungwo - Yeah she took tips from me to impress you in office!

Jungwo laughs and runs away. Jia closes her eyes in embarrassment.

Jimin - What is he saying Jia (laughs)

Jia's POV - No wonder he is Jungkook's son! Always Notorious!!

Jia - You remember I was acting all clumsy one day where I slipped on floor and even spilled my coffee.

Jimin - Oh God! Yes (laughs) but to be honest I ended up falling for you even more that day that how can someone be so cute and clumsy at the same time.

Jia blushed.

She spots Jungkook going somewhere and stops him. She hugs him

Jia - Thank you Jungkook! Thank you so much for making everything possible.

Jungkook - This little brother can do anything for his noona! When Jungwo told me to stop this marriage because you love someone else I was taken aback that we are literally forcing you into a marriage with someone you don't even love. This marriage would end up being a burden on you and nothing else.

Jimin and Jia finds Jungwo. Jimin bows down to his level

Jimin - Thank you little buddy for saving my love. Tell me what does my little buddy want uncle will get it for you.

Jungwo shrugs his shoulders

Jungwo - Just keep my Aunty happy!

Jia - Aww Jungwo!!

Jia bows and pecks his cheeks

Jimin - Ofcourse! Ofcourse little buddy that a promise for sure!!

----------------------

Jimin and Jia hugs everyone before leaving to start their new life.

Taehyung - Please take care of my not so little sister!

Jimin nods as he hugs Taehyung

------------------

Time Skip

They both stand together in front of Jimin's house looking ahead to start their new life together.

Jimin entwines his fingers with Jia before entering the house.

Jimin - Let's celebrate and cherish the victory and beauty of our love darling!

Jia gazes at Jimin with so much love and admiration who smiles at her with just pure love filled in his eyes .

Jia - I love you Jimin! I love you so much!!

Jimin - I love you too darling! Today I was about to board that flight but couldn't do you know why?

Jia nods

Jimin holds her hand and pecks it

Jimin - Your love stopped me Jia! I realised I was just running away instead of facing these problems . I realised that if I love you and you too love me back then there should be no problems that we can't handle together but when realisation hit me I thought now it's too late and I probably lost you until when Taehyung and Y/N approached me.