Part 13

Jia - You were right Jungwo! I have almost  fallen for him
Jia remembers how Jimin's face flashed in front of her eyes when she had that engagement ring in her hand
Jungwo - see I told you!

Jia - But what next now?

Jungwo - Make him fall for you too

Jia - H-How? Is that even possible?

Jungwo - You need to attract him first and then make him fall for you. It's simple!

Jia - and how will I attract him?

Jungwo - First of all stop being childish and act mature don't smile often and

Jungwo gives her  tips and she makes a mental note of all of them.

----------------------------------

Next Day

Jia -  This skirt is really tight I am not in habit of wearing such tight fitted clothes (whines) but I need to do this as told by Jungwo if I want to attract Jimin.

Jia leaves for  office by keeping all the points in her mind.

Everybody gathers as meeting is about to start while Jia was busy in giggling with her colleague.
Suddenly she looks away and gets mini heart attack on seeing Jimin who is already staring  her but he quickly looks away on getting caught.

Jia makes a serious face as instructed by Jungwo, her colleague who is still laughing finds it wiered but shruggs it off. Then as Jungwo instructed she brings some of her  hair in front and throws them back again by shaking her neck, she screams internally as her neck get sprained in this process. Her colleague gives her a wierd expression again.

?? - Are you alright Jia?

Jia - Ouch! (massages her neck) Ofcourse i am alright!

Jia watches as Jimin grabs a black  coffee during break. She remembers how Jungwo told her to walk gracefully whenever she walks in front of him.

She tries to walk gracefully in those heels gifted by Shin and Jungkook. She walks fast but those heels slips again and this time she actually falls in front of Jimin.

Jimin chuckles and stretches his hand towards her. She screams  internally as she is getting chance to hold his hand for the first time but

?? - Omo Jia!!

Her colleague comes in between and helps her to get up. Jia quickly fixes herself mentally cursing her colleague.

She gets  coffee and grabs a table which is in good view of Jimin. She moves the curtains to get aesthetic vibes which leads to air around her surrounded with dust particles. She starts coughing sneezing and spills the coffee everywhere as she is allergic to dust. She curses Jungwo internally for spoiling everything even more.
Jia  finally gives up on everything and starts working. Suddenly she hears a loud thunderstorm outside.

Jia - Shit! It's going to rain I need to leave sooner .

She looks around and finds that most of the people have already left. She worked till late today as she wasted her  time in morning and a lot of work was pending.

She leaves the  office when it's almost dark.
Jimin stops his car and asks her for a ride back home though Jia refuses at first as she can't let him know that she belongs from Kim Family but Jimin insists as it's already dark and about to rain at any time.

Jia agrees and sits beside him. She mentally cursed herself for accepting this offer as now she can't help herself from drooling over his folded shirt and hands which were looking so sexy while rotating that steering wheel.

She asks him to stop his car near an alley as it was  close to her house. Jimin frowns as he knows that she lives in Kim mansion but lets her go.

Jia quickly walks though that dark alley to reach her home but.

?? - look who is here! We are meeting again baby girl!

Jia gasps on seeing that ice-cream seller again

?? - You are  looking more like a desert  today even more pleasing than last time.

He licks his lips and that creepy smile returns his face. Jia was trembling in fear. She looked around to find Jimin but he was nowhere to be seen.

?? - oh don't worry nobody will come here so it's just you and me. So how about my place or here itself

Jia feels disgusting. He comes more and more closer to her. Jia slams her purse with a great force on his face as he groans in pain and starts running away. She throws her heels to run faster on being chased by him.

?? - (laughs) I am loving this game. I want a reward though after winning make sure baby!

Jia feels tired of running her legs and lungs are giving up now while her vision is blurry because of tears formed in them but seems like her luck isn't working today  as she tripped on something in her path but before she can fall  she was saved by two arms and instead of falling down she gets trapped between two arms and a chest. She looks up and finds Jimin. Her eyes sparkled with Hope and happiness on seeing him. She immediately hugs him tightly and starts weeping on his chest.
Jimin's heart clenches on seeing this condition of her. He too hugs her while  caressing her hair.

?? -  I had enough of you both leave her here at my mercy  and run for your life I am giving you last chance.

Jimin's hand forms fists. he takes a deep breath and  cups Jia's face he looks for any wound on her. He moves her behind him and removes his jacket handing over  it to her .

He forms fists and glares at that man who almost shivers from his dark aura.

?? - J-just leave her! (he gulps)

Jimin moves towards him and within seconds that man  was lying on floor all  wounded.

Jimin - How dare these hands tried to touch what's MINE!

He shouts while breaking his fingers as that man groaned in pain. Jia holds Jimin's arm and pulls him away.

Jia - I-its okay let him go now! Please

Jimin softens again on seeing Jia pleading to him. He holds her shoulders and looks for any wound or injury.

Jia - I am okay (smiles weakly)

Jimin engulfs her in a big warm hug soon it starts raining but they both were too engrossed in each other to even notice. This moment felt so right they felt so complete with eachother as their  hearts were  beating in sync. Jia sighs in his embrace feeling warm, loved, protected and home above all.

Jimin drives her and stops his car in front of Kim mansion even if Jia gave him the wrong address of her friend. Jia's eyes widens and she quickly looks at Jimin.

Jimin - (sighs) I know you are  Kim Taehyung's sister and Mr Jung Hoseok's fiance.

Jia gasps in shock  and panics that Jimin must have misunderstood her by now

Jia -  I maybe Taehyung's sister but trust me I never intended to cause any damage to your company or

Jimin - I know everything you don't need to explain  Jia. You are amongst our best employees.

She steps out from the car with Jimin's blazer on her shoulders. Jimin too comes out

Jimin - Take care of yourself Jia (smiles weakly)

Jia's heart pains as now she has to part from him

?? - What are you doing here? (shouts)

Jia turns around and gasps on finding Taehyung

Taehyung - I said Park Jimin what are you doing with my sister (shouts again)

He grits his teeth moves towards Jimin in rage but Jia stands in front of Jimin covering him from Taehyung .

_____________________________________________________________________________