The Cave

Enids POV

As I am standing in the shower I hear loud noises coming from out of the bathroom. Banging noises. It sounded like dropping a metal water bottle on a concrete floor.

Enid: "Wednesday, you okay out there."

I yelled but no response. I got worried as I started to hurry. Once I got out of the shower I wrapped a towel around myself and stepped out.

Wednesday wasn't there. My room is a mess, lots of things knocked over. I spot thing on my bed as he is running around.

Thing: 👍👎🫴🤘👌✌️✊🫰

Enid: "Slow down I can't understand you and where is Wednesday."

Thing: "She was taken by some guy named Walt he turned into a dragon. He got out through the window and flew away carrying Wednesday."

I look over and see the window is broken. Cold air flowing into the room.

Enid: "Thing this is bad really bad. We need to get her before he does something."

Thing: "Yes hurry get changed then we can leave."

I nod my head as I run to my drawer pulling out an outfit.

Enids outfit

I slip on a white skirt, and a pink crewnecks as I put on tennis shoes. Thing hops onto my shoulder as we run out the door.

As I run through the hall I get stares, but I ignore them as we need to find Wednesday. I burst open the door and we are now standing at the back of Nevermore.

Enid: "Thing did you see where the dragon flew off too.

Thing points to my right. As I stare into that direction I see he's pointing at the woods of course.

I run into the woods picking up my pace running. Thing grabs my ear as I stop.

Enid: "What the heck was that for."

Thing: "Look."

He points at the ground as we see large footprints with large claws.

Thing: "Follow it."

Enid: "Yeah, I wonder where this leads."

I feel a sharp pain in my stomach as I know what's coming soon. I ignore it and continue to follow the foot steps.

As I follow the footsteps I come up to a large cave. Big enough to fit a dragon. My stomach starts to twist as I feel my bones begin to brake as they grow.

The fur on me expanding. As it pops out of my skin tearing my flesh apart. I feel my claws extract in my hands and feet. My skull begins to break as a muzzle begins to grow. As I transformed I could smell Wednesday her ink scent. I followed the scent into the cave to find her conscious body lying on the floor with handcuffs tightly around her wrists.

I run up to her as she looks at me. I could tell she was in pain. I brake the handcuffs with my claws as I go to pick her up putting my hands on her lower back she groans in pain.

Enid: "I'm sorry but I have to get you back."

As I place Wednesday in my arms, thing crawls into Wednesday trying to comfort her. I stare at the exit of the cave and run until a large black and lime green dragon stands in my way.

His wings were expanding as he growled his teeth. Suddenly he opens his mouth as fire shoots at me. I quickly dodge his attack and get to his neck as I slice it. Cutting his throat. He flies away in pain as I run back to Nevermore.

I run to the infirmary and place Wednesday on the bed. I slowly start to transform back to human. I realized that I have no clothes on and I hurriedly climb into the bed with Wednesday and cover myself.

As I am laying on Wednesday I can hear her heartbeat grow louder and faster. I place my hand on her chest to try and calm her down, surprisingly it works.

Wednesday: "Enid, why are you laying on top of me."

Enid: "Um because I am naked and I don't want people to see, until I get a gown."

Wednesday: "You are naked and laying on top of me. Luckily I can't feel anything so your fine, but as soon as a nurse gets in here your off."

Enid: "Fine and are you okay what happened with you."

Wednesday: "All I know is that a dragon took me and flung me out of our room. He brought me to a cave and locked me up. He wanted me to take my clothes off but I denied his order. Luckily I think he heard you coming and that's why he disappeared before he could try anything."

Enid: "That asshole, thank god your okay though."

Wednesday POV

As a nurse walks in I quickly push Enid off of me. Luckily she grabbed the blanket so that nothing was showing.

Enid: "Ow what was that for."

Wednesday: "I told you as soon as a nurse walks inside you had to get off."

Enid: "I could've gotten off myself."

Wednesday: "There is a whole other bed next to me. Get in that one."

Nurse: "What has happened in here."

Enid: "Hurry Wednesday is bleeding in her back please."

The nurse rushes over to me. Telling me to turn over. As I do I see Enid watching me. The nurse lifts up my shirt exposing some of my chest and back. I lay there as she touches and stitches it back up. Groaning every now and then.

Nurse: "These cuts are pretty deep your lucky it didn't go any deeper, you could've bleed out."

Wednesday: "We'll good thing I didn't then."

As the nurse finishes she turns to Enid and tells her to come here. Enid grabs a hospital gown quickly putting it on before coming over. As I am still lying on my back I feel Enid watching me.

Nurse: "You will need to bandage her up every day and clean the wound until it eventually heals."

Enid: "I can do that."

Nurse: "With that you ladies are free to go."

Enid grabs my hand as I stand up slowly. Wearing the same bloody clothes. Still in pain as that dragon did a number on me. Enid holds me helping me down the hallway until we get to our room.