The Break-In

Enids POV

I am walking side by side with Yoko. There was an awkward silence between us but I noticed that she began to give looks at me every now and then.

Enid: "Why do you keep staring at me like that and why are we going to have a talk?"

Yoko: "Don't worry we're almost there.

Enid: "You didn't answer any of my questions."

Yoko: "I know."

Enid: "You so annoying."

As we make are way to the weathervane. We are seated by the windows. We both sit across from each other. Sliding into the booth I get comfy knowing Yoko, this talk will be long.

Yoko: "So, Enid how are you and Wednesday."

I raise my eyebrows as I feel myself start to blush.  My eyes sparkling. I quickly wipe the blush off my face.

Enid: "We're okay, why."

Yoko: "I know you like her Enid."

Shit.

Enid: "Okay maybe and if so, what do I do."

Yoko: "So you do like her."

Enid: "Yokooo, help me here."

I beg to Yoko. I begin to see her smile. Knowing her she thinks this is funny.

Yoko: "Well I would go slow. I mean if she does like you back and you like her, then don't rush things until you really know."

Enid: "I love you, your so good at giving advice."

Yoko: "You could say it's my talent."

We both laugh as we hear a phone ding on the table.

Yoko: "Looks like I have to go back to the dorm. My roommate came back drunk and now the principal wants to check me. Gotta go talk to you later."

Enid: "Okay, see ya."

I get up from the booth and walk back to Nevermore while listening to music on my phone.

Wednesdays POV

I make my decision on breaking into Walt's dorm. Our plan is to find something that will help us understand him. I tell thing what we're doing. He nods in agreement. I grab a flashlight and wear comfortable clothing.

After I change. Thing hops into my backpack. I slip my shoes on and head out the door. I head over to the Principals office. Luckily her not being in there. I go through her drawers and finally find Walt's file. I open it to find that his dorm number is 116. His fellow roommate Gabriel is missing it says. I grab the extra key in the folder to his dorm and head out of the principals office.

I walk through the hallways and found his room. 116. I put my ear up to the door, not hearing anything. I open the door. Luckily nobody was in there. I drop my book bag letting Thing get out and help. I look around the dorm with a flashlight not finding anything.

As I am looking through his desk I find drawings of Gabriel in them. Don't know what they mean but it's definitely suspicious. As I turn the page I hear footsteps approaching the door. I quickly grab my book bag and run under the bed. Thing follows me as I begin to slow my breaths down, trying to be quiet.

I saw footsteps approach. I saw him walk around the room. He sat on his bed. I could here him talking to someone but I couldn't identify the person voice. As I looked around I stared at the bed across from Walt's. I was met with horror.

Gabriel was under his bed. He was tied up with rope. There was a clear bag over his head. He had a blue face, from suffocation. His eyes were open and they were staring right at me. I could see claw marks on his face also. Then I noticed something written on his face. In black marker. B14 315. I quickly realized that was a book call number. As I stared at the corpse examining every feature. I heard Walt get up. He walked to the bathroom and closed the door. I took this as my chance me and Thing ran out. We ran all the way back to our dorm.