First meeting

NARRATOR POV

(I woman in her mid 20 was sitting in a bar and holding a glass of whiskey, keeping eye on every one, and taking sip of her whiskey until a handsome boy came towards her, his name was Suho her right hand and also a friend )

Suho: QUEEN everything is ready just we are waiting for your order..

??: *devilish smirked* interesting then why are you waiting.

Suho: *smirked* okay queen

(after some time suho came with a guy who was struggling to free from his grip)

Suho : Queen here is that bastard

??: tsk tsk poor boy that is the CONSEQUENCE to mess with MAFIA QUEEN *emotionlessly*

Guy: queen leave me m-me please I am b-begging you I have k-kids please *pleading*

??: KIM Y/N never forgive bcuz Y/N take revenge now say goodbye to the world

Guy: plz Queen-

(She shoot straight on his head)

Y/n: ops my hand mistakenly pressed the trigger *chuckled darkly* clean this shitty mess now.

Suho: Queen I have to tell you something.

Y/n: *hummed in response*

Suho: you have to attend the meeting tomorrow with *gulped* KIM'S COMPANY'S CEO

Y/n: *smirked darkly* ahhh finally my wait is over finally I will meet him.

Suho: b-but h-his s-secretary is a-also coming *scared*

Y/n: *eye darkened* as if I care by the way I'm going bcuz tomorrow is very interesting day *evil smirk*

NEXT DAY

AT CAFETERIA

(A man that was around 27 sitting at the cafe shop with his secretary none other than the world best and successful CEO Mr KIM TAEHYUNG, he was waiting for the CEO of KY PRIXES he liked punctuality but, the CEO was so stubborn she wasn't there and now his patience level broke)

Taehyung: Jieun call them how much time they will take.

Jieun: I told her secretary that be in time you hate waiting but-

Taehyung: if they start like this than I don't know what will they do. *Sighed*

(but suddenly a bunch of men came inside the cafe shop and in this middle of men a girl came straight with her dark and dreadful aura enough to make everyone gulp of her one cold stare, everyone was looking towards her but they immediately looked down when they received hard glare from her she roamed her eyes everywhere and found known figure she smirked and went towards them )

TAEHYUNG POV

(I was waiting but suddenly my heart started to beat fastly just like before when I met her why I am getting that familiar feelings, my thoughts intrupted by a familiar female voice I looked behind and the view froze me, how it was possible)

Y/n: hello Mr KIM sorry for late actually I have other works too so plz let's start

Jieun: uhm yeah but Y/n-

Suho: excuse me are you his secretary? *raised eyebrow*

Jieun: me yes why..

Suho: then don't call her Y/n call her ma'am understand *Sternly*