Questions?

( I come back home with full of questions full of confusion and the main question is why jieun is with him I asked one of the maid she said jieun arrived some time ago so I directly went our room)

tae: where were you? *cold*
jieun: *raised eyebrow* excuse me you drop me at my friend house and you're asking me where was I
tae: *chuckle* yeah I drop you there but you aren't there
jieun: what are you saying just spit straight *irritated*
tae: jieun language *angry* I saw you with a man who kidnapped you and your so called sister enemy MARK
jieun: *widened eyes* w-what do y-you mean? I'm with my friend *looked away*
tae: jieun stop lying *angry* I myself saw you in cafe with my manager just tell me what are you doing with him *growled on her*
jieun: are you angry because I meet with yn's enemy *trying to change the topic*
tae: why yn coming in between us
jieun: she always in between us Taehyung just fucking admit the fact that you love her still what you think I didn't know about your relationship with her I know everything
tae: jieun I warned you don't change the topic just TELL ME WHY ARE YOU WITH HER *shouted on her*
jieun: *flinched* my life my rules any problem *Stern*
tae: when he is responsible for our child death-
jieun: he is responsible *scoff* for your kind information she kill my child not him understand and if I sit with him I meet with him so you have any problem with that if you have any problem just keep yourself *left from there*

(he was standing there dumbfounded she never talk him like this suddenly what happened with her but suddenly he remembered about his manager words he hurriedly left from yn's home)

AT BASEMENT

yn: *peel his skin* are you feeling pain *deadly glares*
??: AHHH *breath heavily* just f-few days m-more y-yn f-fly as high as you want w-when my daughter c-cut y-your wing then you will know who is s-sungwo *breath heavily*
yn: *smirk* your daughter *stabbed in his thigh* before that I will kill her with my own hands *Coldly*
yn: ACID

( she ordered and sungwo face become pale because he himself don't know what is going to happen with him suho just smirk and give her the bottle of acid)

yn: but first let me cut your wings *she pour the acid on his thigh where she stabbed him*
sungwo: AHHHHHHHH
yn: *pulled his hair* you deserve this bastard *slap him hard* suho beat him untill he started to beg for death *patted his shoulder* just enjoy father *laugh evilly*
suho: don't worry queen I will show him the real hell *smirk*
yn: torture him from tomorrow today is enough for him *deadly glanced at them and left*

NARRATOR POV

( you all are confused why sungwo is alive yn just pretend Infront of jieun and Taehyung that she burn him alive yes he is in that house but before she throw bomb inside her men's drag him and now she torture him every day because she wanted that he also feel the same pain what her mother felt)

YN'S MANSION

suho: why you stop today you said to me that you will give him very hard Time then what is this *eyes roll*
yn: *throw herself on couch* just wait suho if I take out my anger on him he will die and I don't want that he will die very easily *leaning towards couch and close her eyes* what about Mr park's daughter
suho: her operation went successful
yn: hmm that's a good news oKay suho I'm going to take some rest you wanted to stay here and wanna go
suho: no no go take some rest and take your medicine on time *forced smile*
yn: *sigh* hm bye goodnight
suho: bye *smile*

( his smile fade away when she went he went from there and came outside he sit in his car but he found her reports in his car he just sigh heavily and start the engine he was about to drove off but a car entered in the mansion first he got confused and get alert but when he saw the person face his blood boiled in anger and the person is Taehyung he get down from the car and stand Infront of his car he also come out from the car)

suho: what are you doing here *cold*
tae: I come to meet with yn *cold*
suho: he is not interested to meet you just get out from there *crossed his arm*
tae: and I will not I want some answers of my questions and after that I'll go
suho: Mr kim for your kind information you're standing at the mafia's Mansion and with out her assistant permission you're not allowed to go in her house just tell me what answer you want I will tell her
tae: I wanted to talk with her not you *little angry*
suho: tell me I will give you the answers *smirk*
tae: *eyes roll* I'm not interested to talk with you
suho: what ever are you really sure that she will talk with you
tae: yes she will so please let me go inside
suho: *Chuckle* wait Mr kim let me call her

( he call her)

ON CALL

yn: speak *weakly*
suho: *frowned* are you okay *worried*
yn: yeah just feeling nausea what ever any problem
suho: hm yes some one is came to meet you *look towards him*
yn: who?
suho: Mr kim Taehyung
yn: why? *cold*
suho: to talk with-
yn: give Mr kim appointment for tomorrow and don't you dare to call me again *cut the call*

suho: see I already told you
tae; *look down* okay thanks bye give me appointment
suho: just come office at 10am
tae: hm bye