Their faith

NARRATOR'S POV

(he closed his eyes and let his tears fall but someone sat beside him his heart starting to beating very fast he was about to open his eyes but after heard the feminine voice he immediately opened his eyes)

TAEHYUNG'S POV

(I closed my eyes to relax myself but someone sit beside me and my heart started to beat like crazy I was about to see who was the person but...

??: you can hold your daughter

the voice only belongs to my Y/n I immediately opened my eyes and looked beside me and my whole world stop my body frozen s-she is sitting beside me with a child in her hand I can't believe on my eyes my throat dry my words stuck but she turned towards me and my heart skipped a bit she had same features like my Y/n small nose sharp jaw line long lashes deep black eyes with hint of tears I finally gathered my courage and ask her)

Taehyung: Y/n *whispered*

Y/n: you don't w-want to h-hold y-your d-daughter

Taehyung: *vigorously nodded his head*

(Y/n extend Taemal to him he held her and he felt he has whole world he knew he was dreaming but this is the best dream and he don't want to wake up from this dream he hugged little Taemal and started to sobbed but immediately)

Taehyung: no no I am again hallucinating I know you both will vanished *crying*

Y/n: you're not dreaming T-Taehyung w-we a-are r-reall *her tears were also falling*

Taehyung: *shook his head* no but m-my Y/n s-she is no no I know I am again watching a dream I know-

(before he could complete his sentence she cupped his cheeks and press her lips on him she kissed him, first he didn't respond but after seconds he also respond back, the kiss was not a obsession possession or lust the kiss was showing how much they need each other how much they missed each other how much they wanted each other their tears were mixing after some second Taehyung broke the kiss)

Y/n: i was a-alive T-Taehyung I was never d-died *connect her forehead with him*

Taehyung: s-she i-is m-my d-daughter *looking at her*

Y/n: *nodded in tears* yeah s-she is o-our d-daughter.

Taehyung: *immediately stood up* if I'm n-not h-hallucinating then *look at the grave* w-what is this? n-no no this c-can't be p-possible how-

Y/n: *crying* T-Taehyung I am a-alive s-see

Taehyung: no i-it i-is n-not poss-

(before he could complete his sentence some one call him from behind)

??: TAEHYUNG

Taehyung: Jimin *went towards him* Jimin see t-that g-girl is saying s-she is my Y/n a-and s-she also look like her and s-saying s-she is my d-daughter *while showing Taemal*

Jimin: come with me *held his shoulder*

Taehyung: she is-

Jimin: Taehyung come *he took him outside from there*

(Y/n looked at the grave full of roses she bend down and)

Y/n: I'm sorry girl I h-hope your soul rest in peace f-forgive me *looked down* I took advantage but I think you know my s-situations with them again s-sorry god will b-bless y-your soul

MEANWHILE

Taehyung: *gulped the whole water* m-mind to explain m-me *breathed heavily*

Jimin: I'm sorry buddy but Y/n will t-tell you all