last part

AFTER EIGHT YEARS

??: She punched him very hard Mr kim *sighed* and in this month it is sixth time she has done something like this

Taehyung: I am genuinely sorry of her act principal-

??: Why you're saying sorry he did something that's why she punched him

Tae: Y/n *glared at her* shut your mouth please call Taemal and Minjoo here

Principal: yes please wait let me call them

(Actually Taehyung and Y/n was in Taemal and Minjoo school Minjoo was their 5 years old son, principal again called them in school because Taemal again beat one boy genetics issues like mother then Taemal and Minjoo enter in principal office)

Taemal: yes you call us *sassily*

Taehyung: Taemal *glared her*

Taemal: *gulped* I mean *bowed* yes ma'am did you call us

Y/n: why you beat that guy Taemal *raised her eyebrow*

Taemal: mama *came towards her* mama he was about to slap Minjoo so I Punched him *innocently*

Minjoo: Nonna but-

Taemal: you shut up and he is also bad mouthing about me

Taehyung: but Taemal this is really bad how can you beat some one like this

Y/n: *raised her eyebrows* what you mean huh he was about to slap him she did right I'm proud of you *smiled*

(Taehyung awkwardly looked towards principal who was looking at Y/n and then look towards Taehyung the both just shook their head in disbelief because this reaction from her was expected excepted )

Minjoo: dad Nonna really beat him very badly *Pouted*

Y/n: yes because she protection you *look towards Taehyung* see my daughter *proudly smirk*

Minjoo: but he was not about to slap me he was just helping me because I fall on the ground and patted my cheeks and Nonna came and punched him because he is unnie enemy *Pouted*

(Y/n and Taemal look at each other then Taehyung who was throwing dagger on them they both just looked away)

Taehyung: see your daughter *mockingly* impatient like you *rolled his eyes*

Y/n: Taemal why you beat him with out knowing the reason *gritted her teeth*

Taemal: that bastard always bother me *angry Pout*

(Taehyung and principal slap their forehead and Y/n and Minjoo closed their eyes because of their daughter and sister stubbornness)

Y/n: Taemal *whisper shout*

Taehyung: I'm really sorry ma'am but I hope next time she will not make trouble

Principal: we hope too see you next time *so done*

Y/n: let's go Minjoo and Taemal say sorry to ma'am