.....

NARRATOR'S POV

(Jieun came to meet Mark and right now she was in Mark's home and told him everything about Y/n that she was pregnant)

Mark: are you sure I mean he was drunk *raised his eyebrow*

Jieun: a person speaks truth when he is angry or drunk Mark I'm damn sure he was saying truth and she is really pregnant

Mark: *smirked* it's very interested news right

Jieun: yeah I also think so *smirk*

Y/N'S POV

(I and Suho come in hospital because Mr Park ( Taehyung's manager) daughter had hole in her heart so he asked help from me so I came here because her daughter was so nice and thankfully her option get successful we entered in her room found her sleeping peacefully and her mother was caressing her hair I smiled and coughed to gained there attention)

Mrs Park: oh hello Miss Kim *bowed immediately* you here *confused and scared*

Y/n: *noticed her behavior* don't worry *chuckled* I never harm innocent people by the way I just come to meet Nalbi  (their daughter) *smiled*

Mr Park: thank you so much Miss Kim because of you I have my daughter thank you *bowed in gratitude*

Y/n: oh Mr park please you're older then me and I know what is the pain when your love ones left you *smiled sadly*

Suho: *put hands on her shoulder* ahm Mr Park does Taehyung know about this??

Mr Park: no sir Mrs Kim I m-mean *looked towards Y/n* miss Jieun-

Y/n: you can say her because she is Mrs Kim

Suho: *widened his eyes on her words * Mr Park go ahead

Mr Park: miss Jieun told me not to tell him *looked down*

Y/n: bitch *mumbles*

(But some one knocked on the door and come inside she was back facing the person so she didn't saw the person same goes with him but when he spoke)

??: hello I'm doctor PARK JIMIN I'm her new doctor *eye smiled*

Y/n: Jimin *whispered*

( she turned around and find Jimin who was checking Nalbi 's report but he looked up and he saw Y/n)

Jimin: Y/n *eyes widened* are you really a Y/n *came towards her* yahh you change alot girlll *check her from heat to toe who was fully covered in formal attire and looking classy)

Suho: *confused* Y/n-

Y/n: I will tell you, *to suho* and when you come back? *Looked at jimin*

Jimin: some months ago by the way come into my office then we will talk..

AT JIMIN'S OFFICE

Jimin: you bitch *slapped her shoulder* why you change your number and didn't even contact me *pouted*

Y/n: due to some reason *settling on the chair*

Jimin: hm by the way you here and are you Suho *while sitting on his chair*

Suho: yeah and how do you know *raised his eyebrow*

Y/n: *sighed* actually he is T-Taehyung's best friend and mine friend too.

Suho: *made 'o' face* hi I'm Lee Suho Nice to meet you.

Jimin: *eye smile* nice to meet you too you didn't tell me you here?