chapter 2

Everyone get shocked listening to doctor. 'Thud' everyone looked at yn who is now on floor. Mia kneeled down in front of her while hugging her "yn..." "No.thi..s n.ot go..ing to happe..ning th.ey ca.n't lea..ve me l..ike th..is" Yn said shuttering badly. Her fragile body fully fell on Mia. She started breathing heavily eyes going back resulting her eyes to become fully white. And she fall on Mia fully unconscious.

Due to panic attack doctor take her to general ward. After some time she come in her consciousness. Flutter open her eyes and memories of few hours ago hit her like truck and again started to cry, her whole body is trembling. Tears continually felling on her cheeks.

Time skip
Her parents funeral was arranged by Mr.kim he made all preparations and called yn's grandmother who is only family of her now.

Mr.kim POV
Poor yn, I feel so sorry for her. She lost her both parents at such a young  age. "Yn be strong dear don't lose your hope in the end everything will be fine" I said comforting her, she nodded with blank face. I hope she will come back to her normal state soon. "Ms.Lee please take care of yourself and yn" Saying this I come out of her house. Heading to Mr.Lee company to manage today work and tomorrow's. Yn is medical student and want to be a neurosurgeon but what about this big company and Mr.Lee property. Their are so many people want to steal this company. I don't want anyone to steal this company from yn and it's her right. This company is my friend's blood, sweat and tears.

Third person POV.
Yn didn't eat anything she just seated on leaving room couch while staring at wall blankly. Beside her was Enuwoo who is continually rubbing her shoulder. Mia & Enuwoo left yn's house after making her eat her dinner. Yn went inside her room after taking shower she slipped in some comfy clothes and lay down on her bed. When she closed her eyes moments of her with her mom and dad started to appear in her site like a minimovie. Tears slipped from her corner of eyes. Then her parents soulless body, she immediately open her eyes and sit straight up few seconds she staired nowhere "mom dad your yniee really miss's you please come back" She slowly mumered then went out of her bedroom.

Heading to her grandma room she knocked on door before entering "halmoni can I sleep with you" She asked her grandma "come dear sleep beside me" She said while patting place beside her on bed. "I can't sleep there alone" Saying this yn hugged her grandma while chocking on her sobs. Her grandma pat her back in soothing way to clam her down.

Time skip
Yn POV
I rubbed my eyes before getting up from bed halmoni was not there on bed. Delicious pancakes smell hit my nostrils I widened my eyes this was just a nightmare. Run out of the heading in to kitchen to see there mom cooking breakfast for me. But that never happened. I saw there's halmoni cooking, how bad I wanted this all to become a nightmare. Just two days ago I was enjoying my breakfast with my mom but now I'm all alone. Halmoni will also go back to her house in two three days then I will again be alone here in this mension. "Oh miss yn you wake up, come breakfast is almost ready" One of maid said then halmoni looked at me "good morning dear did you sleep well" Halmoni asked me with smile I just nodded.

I sit on dinning table, grandma served me pancakes in one plate. I was staring at the food. "Yn dear eat" Halmoni said "halmoni I'm not hungry I will just drink juice" Saying this I started to glupdown juice without letting halmoni to finish her word.

Time skip to one month
Mr.Kim POV
In this one month everything changed. The girl who a is exovert suddenly become so introvert. In this mean time so many people try to get her family business hence she is medical student so she will not continue the business and they are this company shareholders so they wanted to takeover. Thus it was just silly reason I know what is real intention behind this.

About this matter I planned something else so that all this property of Mr.Lee gose under to the right hand, his hair, his princess. But for this I have to convince him, my son. If he will marry her then we can collab our companies and work on them. Cause it's difficult to handle two companies for one person. Since the day of Lee's death my son is the one who is handling both companies in his own. And it is so much work for him to look at kim corporation and Lee industry at same time.

So I was thinking to marry them both with each other then we have reason to collab our companies. Cause it's already been hard for us to convince bord members to handle the company as we are business partners so they give permission but only for next 6 months only. Thinking about it headed to kim corporation, to CEO cabin. As I knocked on dore I heard a cold at deep voice of my son. Which makes everyone in the company to shivers at his aura but to me.

Taehyung POV
I sigh after signing some documents. It's been so tiring for me to work these days. Cause I'm not working in for one but two which are some of biggest companies in Korea. Lee industry is one of the company which whole world knows. The company which has so many branches of business like beauty products, clothing, hospitals and architecturing I don't know how Mr.Lee managed all but for me it's tough. But workers in his companies are so hard working and kind so it make me less tired. And also  CEO's of every branch's are loyal and hardworking person, why not Mr. Lee gave them enough of salary too. He just manged everything as chairman and workers do their work with loyalty.

As I heard knock on door I gave permission to other person behind the door to come inside. When someone entered and stude in front of me I was waiting for them to say something while doing my work but the other person just cleared their throat, then I recognize the voice and stode up immediately while bowing "father." Dad went and sit on couch and patted the place beside him indicating me to come. I went and sit beside him "son how are you" He asked "doing good dad, what makes you come here" I asked "I have something important to discuss with you" dad said.

He looked serious so I keep quit to listen him. "Taehyungaa do you have any girlfriend right now" He asked suddenly I don't know why "no dad but why are you asking though" I asked being confused. "How about you get married to yn" He throwed bomb at me, I give him blank  face "I'm not forcing you, you know the situation so please think about it" Dad said clamly. Yeah he is right but why me I don't want to marry someone whom I didn't even know.

Dad left after saying that. I come to my table completed the work which I was doing back then.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞ed

So how was is it hope you enjoyed
Do vote