chapter 6

Yn pov
Eunwoo also took his certificate and he is second runner up. And about me I came first to university. You guys would be thinking why I'm saying it like this, if my parents were here then I would be jumping like crazy and screaming in happiness but I don't know why that happiness is not radiating in me. For every other student this day is so important cause they can see their parents become proud on them and that is so amazing moment but for me.

When I came back to my room, I ploped myself on my bed. "Ahh... What a exhausted day" I closed my eyes and felt so comforting feeling soft mattress against my body. I opened my eyes when I heard continues knocks on my door. I went to open it. "Why we're you locked room door" Mia asked me while coming inside. "I was just wanted to take nap" I said "with your uniform on" She asked rising one eyebrow. To that I just shrugged my shoulder.

"Like seriously, girl first freshn up then have your beauty nap" She said "nae eomma" I taunted her, she rolled her eyes at me. "But why did you come" "Oh that Yn today we are going to club so be ready at 7 pm ok" "When did I said I'm coming?" I asked her "come on Yn we didn't enjoyed this while so why not" She said. "No" "Please, pretty please" She was begging while showing puppy eyes. "Ok but we will comeback before 12 and you will not over drink. She rolled her eyes at me at again "ok" She said and left my room and I again plopped myself on bed to take a nap.

Time skip
I wake up after two hours. It's already five so I just get up from my bed and head to bathroom to get ready for club. When I come down stairs there I saw mia already waiting for me.

Yn

Mia

Mia

"So let's go" Mia said to me, we both left for clubbing

When we entered the club was not that much crowed but not empty too. Everyone were enjoying with their friends. We both came in side and get seated in on of the table. Waiter come over to take our order. Mia ordered vodka and I ordered red wine. In few minutes our order was served. We both started to drink I was enjoying my drink while looking at the couple who were dancing on the floor.

After ten minutes when my attention turned to my front I got shocked. When this girl drink this much their were literally 15 vodka shorts which were empty. And she was also blabbering something. "Yahhh..why did you drink this much. Are you crazy how will we go back to home, I don't know how to drive" I said  "AwW yNIe DoN't woRrY wE WiLL tAke caB" She said in her drunken state. We were blabbering when someone come to us "Mia..." Looked up to unfamiliar voice. There was two men standing in front of us one was looking at Mia and other was looking at me. But the thing is he had blank face.