chapter 9

Time skip after one week

Taehyung POV
It's seems like the time which I spent with her is only ephemeral. But my felicity still with her. Don't I have right live with someone whom I truly love. This is so complicated. It's a mess, it's far away from reality. I can't even focus on work. It is so frustrating. I leaned on the leather chair, closing my eyes. Someone knock on my cabin door. I permitted to enter.

"Sir these files are from Lee's, which are important for the next meeting with 'Bora beauty' company" She said. Even the name Lee is started irritate me now. "Give these files to Mr.Han, he will handle the meeting" I said to give Mr.Han who were secretary of Mr.Lee. "but sir-" "Ms.Sana please leave me alone" I yelled in frustration. She left.

After few minutes door again knocked "Ms.Sana just leave" I yelled again. "Why so icey?" I looked up to meet him in standing on door frame. Sigh left my lips. "Tell me what is the actual problem with you. Why are so disturbed these days" Jimin asked. I sighed again. Started to narrating my whole bullshit story.

Author POV
"And I. I re.ally love her, I. I. just ca.n't lea.ve h.er" He sobbed badly in the end. "I ..don't know....her, I..I don't ....love her"(referring to his wife) Jimin hugged him to sooth him down. "Taehyung you have to choose either your love Or your wife" Jimin said him "I can't live without her" Taehyung said. "I want to divorce her" Taehyung said with blank face he himself was confused about his decision.

Ting... A sound of notification was echoed in deadly atmosphere. Taehyung avart his eye on his phone and saw message from Yn. He quickly opened chat to see what she sent.

Yn
Let's meet in sunshine
cafe at 5

Me
Ok

Taehyung POV

I typed 'ok' immediately after reading the message. "Who is that?" Jimin asked me "Yn...she wants to meet me today at 5" Saying this started to collect all files which are scattered over the table. "Now what are you doing?" Jimin asked me again. "It's already 4 so I'm getting ready to leave. I will tell everything to her and confess her my feelings. Now or never" I said.

Yn POV
From one week my life become mess. I told everything to mia, She comforted me. Made up my mind. So i texted him to make it all clear up. Thankfully he replied to me, I thought that he still was mad with me but seems like he already forgot about that. Please God make him forgive me too.

I weared black crop top peared up with gray skirt. I wore matching black shoe's with it. It was cold outside so I took a long coat which reaches my knees. I didn't tied my hair left them free. And went to the cafe which I mentioned in chat.

When I reached inside the cafe I saw taehyung already sitting in one of chair while looking out side

When I reached inside the cafe I saw taehyung already sitting in one of chair while looking out side. He looked eternally handsome. It's hard to hold myself composed.