chapter 11

Author POV
As taehyung confirmed that Yn is the one who is his wife he ran out of his chember."yn is my wife. Oh my god Yn is really my wife I can't believe" was only thing running in his head come to ground floor through elevator was about go out but his secretary stopped him "sir where are you going? Board meeting is about to start" she asked him, "I have something important to deal, I have to go" he said. "But sir this deal also important and you know that, if you didn't attend then opposition will get the deal. Our one year hard work go in vain" sigh left from his lips. "Yeah I can't ignore this meeting" he thought.

Yn POV
I already shifted to taehyung place. Here everything is so perfect. I have to say this man have good Idea of interior design. I was just admiring the whole apartment while roaming around. It was already 12 when will he come. He said he will come soon. I decided to cook something to eat. I entered in kitchen and look at the grocery and veggies. Took out whatever I need, I started to chop veggies before washing them.

I already prepared kimchi stew and rice now I'm preparing some side dishes. I was so embraced in my work that I didn't realise any moment outside. Until I realised I felt two arms holding me from behind and snuggling in my crook of my neck. I flinched badly by this sudden appearance of someone. When I turned my all worries went in air. This was taehyung. Then I felt warm liquid on my shoulder. He is crying. I turned and made him look at me "taehyung" I said. "I'm so..rry Yn I'm.. an ass..hole. I di..dn't even had... pe..rfect marriage...with you" he was sobbing badly. "Taehyung shush look at me it's ok I'm also at fault" I said while trying hard to be composed.

"I...I hu.rt yo.u so..so mu..ch" he said. I hugged him "I'm sorry... I'm rea..lly sorry" I mumbled. We cried our heart out while hugging eachother. Then he looked at me. "I missed you" I mumbled. "I missed you too" he whispered and peck my forehead. He this small gesture didn't fail to make me feel butterflies in tummy due to which my blood rushed to my face. Making it red like tomato.

He looked at me, "is my wifey blushing" my cheeks become even more red at his words. "Stop it tae" I said looking down. "I'm the most happiest person on earth today. Thank you for coming in my life Yn" he hold my cheeks before saying this. Then I heard buzzing sound. "It's my phone" he said picked call. I looked at the prepared food, then at him. "Yes dad she is here" He put call in speaker.

"hello dad" I said. "Hello my dear, did reached safe" he asked me "yes dad" I said. "Taehyung now you don't have to meet her in cafe's. Now she is in your home" he said. "Dad how do you know?" Taehyung asked. "I already saw you multiple times in some cafe's with her" he said. We both chockled. It's so funny we both married to each other but didn't met one another once as husband and wife. Looking at our story I myself so embarrassed with my silliness.

"Tae come just have lunch food is ready" he nodded. We both put all dishes on dinning table and started to eat.

Time skip next morning.
I woke up by feeling something that ght around my waist. I opened my eye and saw taehyung sleeping peacefully while holding me tightly. Tried to free myself but it thigtned more. "Tae leave me, I have to prepare breakfast" I said. "Ummm five minutes more" he said "no O have to go to hospital today is my first day"I said. I don't want to get late on my day but I also want to spend some time with him.

After getting fresh up I come down stairs to prepare breakfast. I was cooking then again I felt two strong arms around, first I was startled but after feeling his perfume I relaxed. "What are you making" he asked while putting his head on my shoulder. "Pancakes" I said. "Is it possible for you to take a day off" he said. "Tae today is my first day" I said. "Ok" he said and took coffee to dinning table, come back took plates and glasses and pecked my right cheek. I widened my eyes. "Tae.." "what" he come back took pancakes and pecked my left cheek. This man is going to be my death one day.

After having breakfast taehyung said that he will drop me on his way. He knows I can't drive. I also don't have any problem. The whole way to hospital he was holding my hand which made me even more blushing mess then I was. When we reached there, I also made some cureag and pecked his cheek before going out.

Taehyung POV
I still can't believe that now I'm with Yn. God what I did to deserve this beautiful soul in my life. I already experienced how it feels to be away from her, now I can't leave her for minute. Tried to finish all my work as soon as possible. "Sir seems like you're in hurry today." Sana asked me. "Yeah little bit" I said smiling at her which I never did before. "You are in good mood today" she said "to be honest yeah I'm happy. You know the recent rumour" I aske she nodded to me. "The girl rumoured girl is my wife and now she shifted with me" I said she gasped at me. "But sir you were saying that this rumour will break your wife's heart then how" she said. "Even I don't know that we were couple, we were married from contract so I didn't saw her face" she giggled "is there something to laugh at" I asked. "Sorry sir, I will get going now" she left.

After finishing up my all work. I drove to Yn's hospital. "Where is Ms.Yn" I asked the receptionist. "Sir wait there ma'am shift is over, she'll be here in some minutes" she said. I nodded and went to waiting area which showed me.

Yn POV
After completing my shift I come down and about go out then receptionist called me "Ms.Yn, Mr.kim is waiting for you in waiting room" she said. I went there and saw him sitting on chuch. "Tae" I called out, he looked up and smiled at me while walking toward me. "Did I made you wait" I said "no i just came" he said and hugged me. I again startled by his hug. But hugged him back putting my head then on his chest. "Can we go now" I asked "yes we can" he said but still hugging me. "Tae..." "Ok ok come let's go" he said holding my hand.

He made me sit on passenger seat and he shet seated on driver seat. We drove back to home. When we reached the main door was already opened. We went inside "taehyungaa, honey you both come back. Go and fresh up dinner is ready" we nodded and went to our room.

After getting fresh up I come out but taehyung was nowhere to be seen. I went down stairs and saw Jimin and Mia. "Mia what a surprise" I said she come and hugged me "I missed you so much" "me too" I said "lier you didn't even called me once" she said. Then I saw Jimin and Mr &Mrs.Kim all were loughing but taehyung was sitting silently looking down. "Yn you guys are so funny, your love story was even more funny" I looked at Mia. Oh shit Mia why you have do this. Now I understand he is also embarrassed like me.

After having dinner they all left. Sigh left my lips as I completed doing dishes. When I entered in our room I saw taehyung was sitting on bed I also went and sat beside him. "What are you thinking?" I asked he stood up and come infront of me. Then kneel down I was looking at him in puzzle. "Yn will you marry me again and make me feel the luckiest person on earth" he said. I was in bliss I nodded with tears streaming down my cheeks.
.
.
.
At wedding day
Yn POV
I was looking at myself in mirror, how badly I'm missing you guys. Mom dad look your princess is getting married. Still remember how dad said me that one day I will get married that day dad will walk down the aisle with me and give my hand to my Prince charming but dad you're not here now my eyes get moised "I really miss you mom dad" "aww look at our princess honey she is looking so beautiful today, taehyung will surely faint by he beauty today" I giggled at her.

Dad walk me down the aisle give my hand to taehyung, he hold my gently hands and made me stand in front of him. Soon after preist came and started reading vows "so Lee Yn do you take Kim taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband"  "I do" I said "do you Kim taehyung take Lee Yn as your lawfully wedded wife" he looked into my eyes and said "I do" " I pranunce you both as wedded couple, exchange your rings and you may kiss your bride" we both exchange our rings and taehyung hold my waist and started to lean on me. "Tae... taehyung" I said "yes wifey" he said "don't- my voice muffled as his lips touched mine and he softly moved them.

"What don't Mrs.Kim"

The End
How was it. Share you opinion with me in comments about this series. I really want to know what you think about this series.
Ok bye I will come with new series.