chapter 10

Taehyung POV
I was embraced in my thoughts then something catch my sight. My phone screen light. Taking my phone I saw dad was calling me. I picked.

Me: yes dad (I asked as I put call in speaker cause I know at this hour every one would be gone)
Dad: taehyungaa where are you?
Me: on my way to home. (I said looking at clock, it's nearly 11 in night.)
Dad: taehyungaa Yn is moving in tomorrow.
Me: ok dad.
.

.

.

??? POV
After completing my work I was heading out of my cabin, being MD I have to complete my whole work of the day. I everyday I get a whole new fuss I maen work. While walking I saw light of ceo office was on. I got close then I heard that taehyung talking with some one. After hearing whole conversation my blood boiled by anger and jealousy. This man is married to someone and going on dates with someone. Why can't he see's my love for him. From 5 year I'm deeply in love with him but why can't he see me. He is mine, I'll make him mine by hook or crook. I walked out of company.

???: Hello. I will send you some pics and information make it viral.

???: Ok ma'am.

I ended the call and about to get inside my car then I heard "Miss Eda, what are you still doing here" taehyung said. "I had some extra work Mr.kim. just heading to my home" I said hope he didn't heard anything. Cause his facial expressions are like angry, hurt like something. But he nodded and went away. Thank God I'm safe.

Taehyung POV
She was talking with someone, whatever I have my own messed up choas. Shrugging of my thoughts I made my way to my apartment.

.

.

.

.
Yn POV
"Yn your hoodie" she said looking beside me. "Oh this I'll wear this tomorrow" I said while taking that in my hands. This hoodie is so special to me. This is my dad's last gift for me. He brought me this when he went on buisness trip for Canada.

It's looks so cute and comfy. I finally packed my all things and luggage and lay down on bed. Pulling duvet over my face I closed my eyes. From tomorrow you'll going to be very busy may be it can make me forgot about taehyung. I don't know how I'll move on from him but I will try my best. Something buzzed beside me. I looked and saw my phone ringing.

On call
Me: hello
??: Hello is this miss Lee Yn.
Me: Yes
??: Hello ma'am this is Jihoo from Mary's hospital and congratulations your are appointed here as junior neurosurgeon. (She said I was shocked. Finally I can do my dream job)
Me: oh my God really
Ms.Jihoo: yes ma'am. You can join from tomorrow.
Me umm.. can I join day after tomorrow. Actually I have some work to do.
Ms.Jihoo: ok ma'am you can, good night.

As soon as she cut the call I jumped out of bed running toward Mia's room. "Miaa...." When I entered in her room she flinched from my voice. "Ahhh...Yn you scered me" she growled at me "ohhh I'm sorry but listen to me first" I said. "what?" she asked "I am appointed as junior neurosurgeon in Mary's hospital" I said. "What?!?" She looked at me perplexed "yesss" I said and widen my arms for her to hug me. We both hugged each other and started to jump like crazy.

Time skip
"Yn are ready, come for breakfast" I heard Mia calling me from downstairs. "Yeah. I'm coming" I said. Look at my self in mirror for last time and went out. When I reached dinning table Mia was arrenging breakfast on table. I went inside kitchen to prepare coffee for us.

I put some dishes and coffee on table before pulling one of chair to get seated. Mia was sitting on chair scrolling through I don't know what. She noticed my presence. "Are you ok now" she asked to which I nodded my head. "Yn from now you have to take care of yourself and your husband. I'll be not there to advise you in everything. You have to manage everything in your own. Just try to be calm" she was instructing me like a mother who instructs her daughter after marriage, which some how made me feel good. "Ok eomma" I said. She rolled her eyes at me.

We started to dig in our food. Mia was drinking juice but suddenly she started coughing. Then she rubbed her chest softly before coming near me. I looked at her in puzzle holding spoon still in my mouth. "Yeah look at this" she showed me her tab. "Look at today's hot topic" she said I put spoon on plate and took the tab while munching on cereals. When I focused on every line. I choked on my food after realising what is the rumour about.

Looked at pics one is taehyung and other one is of us when we both just hanging out in cafe

Looked at pics one is taehyung and other one is of us when we both just hanging out in cafe. That picture was not that clear but I'm sure that was me. Looking at article taehyung is married to late Mr.Lee's daughter, which is also ME. that means....
.
.
.
I'm the one who is married to taehyung. Taehyung is my husband oh my god od...oh my god...oh my god.

"MIA... it's him... it's taehyung... it's fuvking taehyung" I said "yeah it's taehyung and you, I know it's shocking news but control yourself, we will do something" she said I looked at her puzzled. "What we do something?" I asked her. "To sort out this rumour" she said "Dumbo just look at post it had picture of me and taehyung, then look at article it says that taehyung is married to the late Mr.Lee's daughter which is me aka Lee Yn" I said nodded. "Lee Yn" she said and I nodded, "Kim taehyung" again she said and I nodded "ahhhh...... it's miracle.. it's miracle" she shouted. We both started to jump while hugging eachother.

"Mia wait a minute" I said to her. I was so happy or you can say happiest person on earth. God... I'm feeling so euphoric right now. Tapped on phone to call uncle kim. As soon as I ringed he picked up.

Me: dad taehyung is my husband....he is my husband.
Mr.kim: yes dear he is your husband. Are you already moved with him. Sorry my dear I can't meet you now I'm in Japan for business meeting.
Me: dad why didn't you tell me first.
Mr.Kim: what dear?
Me: that taehyung is my husband.
Mr.Kim: dear I am not getting, what-
Me: sorry dad I will call you later.

I ended the call. "Is taehyung know that you're his wife" Mia asked. "I don't think so" I said. "Call him girl" she said "but what should I say" I asked. "Call him and tell him about this rumour, I'm sure he also tensed about this rumour too" I nodded. Biting my lower lip I called taehyung after few rings he picked up.

On call
Me: taehyung..what is this rumour.
Taehyung: yes Yn I'm also married, sorry I also didn't told you first. (He told me, somewhere I felt hurt but isn't his wife is me. Mia also listed it hence call was on speaker, then she muted it)

"What?" I asked her. "Yn tell him you still love him" she said. "But why?" I asked "you wanna see, is he loyal with or not" she asked me and I nodded my head "then do it". I unmute the call

On call
Me: taehyung I'm sorry I shouldn't have left like that, you know it I still love you and I can't live without you. (Few minutes atmosphere was too silent)
Taehyung: Yn I'm really very sorry, I can't leave my wife. I was fool that time that I fall for you. But now I really can't come to you. I'm really sorry yn. Please forgive me.(Mia was secretly giggling, there was small smile on my lips)
Me: but taehyung I love you.
Taehyung: Yn I'm really sorry, please don't do this. We are not meant. (He sounded like he is in pain. I can't take it anymore, Mia again mute the call)

"Ommo Ynie your husband is so cute" she said.I was feeling so euphoric at the moment.

On call
Me: are you in love with your wife?
Taehyung: No but still-
Me: what? don't you love me?
Taehyung: Yn why are you asking me these questions? I'm already so tensed about this rumour.
Me: but you said you don't love me? (I was giggling at his words. Mia was also doing same)
Taehyung: what?
.
.
Me: pabo I am the one who is your wife?
.
Taehyung: what?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍

How was it comment down.
Don't forget VOTE