* twenty nine

There was no turning back. He wanted more and so did she. Andin leaned forward and pressed her open mouth to the hollow of his throat. He tasted warm and musky, his skin damps from the rain. Her hard nipples raked his hot naked chest, and he moaned. Then she kissed him again, to let him know she loved the feel of his touch on her ribcage but held on to him tightly when that same touch, those same hands caressed their way to her breasts.

Before she lost all reason, she said close to his ear, "You taste wonderful, Mister Summers."

"So do you, Miss Williams." He slid his other hand up and filled his palm with her soft breast. "And I want you, you have no idea. I could not think past all the parts I wanted and in what order I want them."

Feeling empowered, she slid her hands up his sides and chest. "Oh, really? Then which part do you want first?"

His voice was low gravel across her skin. "These parts." She had not the smallest objection to make when he unfastened her bra, the better to caress her. His thumbs brushed her nipples, sensitive fingers traced over the hardened peaks of her breasts, and sensitive palms supported and molded the swollen globes, forcing a soft moan from her lips. Andin placed her hands on his shoulders, dizzy with the riot of emotions he was creating in her.

"Oh," she cried in a panic this time as she realized that she was purely naked. She swiftly placed her hands over her breasts to hide them from his view. As she looked at his body, with beads of sweat and droplets from the rain, her mouth went dry. "I want to touch you," she gasped.

"Be my guest, Miss Williams," he invited. "Or is it too soon to say, be my lover?"

In the spell of the powerful emotions he had awakened in her, she forgot that her hands were the only cover to her breasts and stretched out both her hands. One to stroke and caress the silken hair on his chest, which intriguingly formed a line down to the waistband of his trousers, the other to investigate his nipples.

Sebastian pulled her closer and kissed the top of her head. Color rioted through her face, and she realized that it was for her, and not him, that he pulled her close and hid her breasts from his view. He kissed her again, gently at first, then all at once there was a new kind of element in his kiss, a passion that was building and building. And as that passion fired him to draw her against him, so the feel of her naked breast against his naked skin seemed to inflame him to a yet deeper passion.

Andin slid her hand down slowly until she reached his erection. She inhaled, sucking his breath from him, and he was gone. Gone to the hot lust whipping through his body and grasping his testicles in a fiery squeeze. Her mouth opened, and she kissed him. A sweet liquid warmth. Like the sweet liquid warmth that waited for him inside her body. Their slick tongues touched, and he slid his palms over her breasts, her belly, her thighs. Once more, he slipped his hand between her legs and he felt her where she was warm and wet and waiting for him to thrust inside of her. He pushed his erection into her hand, in and out, simulating the ultimate act. Her thumb spread a bead of moisture in the cleft of his head, and he groaned long and loud, in pain as he sank to the floor, taking her with him. He kissed her mouth and when his lips left hers it was only so he could bend and touch his lips to the throbbing pink nub of her left breast while one hand teased and tormented the other. Sebastian reached for the wallet in his back pocket. He rolled the condom down his shaft to the base and he was ready.

Her legs parted of their own volition to give him comfort, and he slid between the welcoming warmth of her thighs, his eyes holding hers as he tenderly stroked down the side of her face. "Andin, I do not want to hurt you," his voice husky with need.

"I don't think you will hurt me, Tian," she replied, her voice filled with lust, desire, and affection.

"You are a virgin. I heard the first time always hurt but I will try my best to make it less hurtful for you. I will try—" He stopped himself from cursing because he did not want to scare her but he had never been with a virgin before and he did not want to make empty promises. "We will take it slowly. It might hurt but soon it will go away and it will not pain you next time, okay?"