Her birthday??

(Y/n was relaxing her self on bathtub but bathroom door burst opened revealing Suho)

Y/n: what don't you have manner to knock *death glares*

Suho: no by the way only 30 minutes are left *teasingly*

Y/n: *deadly glares* Suho I will kill you

Suho: *rolled his eyes* you are telling me this since 5 years now I'm use to it *winked*

Y/n: are you done now get out I'm bathing *closed her eyes*

Suho: but your body is covered with foam I am not looking at anything*smirk*

Y/n: just get out-

(but suho started to coming towards her while unbuttoning his shirt)

Y/n: now what are you doing *little nervous*

Suho: *smirked* can I join you *threw his shirt*

Y/n: just get out

Suho: *took the towel from rack*

Y/n: suho stop SUHO

(she screamed because in the blink of an eye he wrapped the towel around her body and made her fully confused and zone out)

Suho: *took her in bridal style and made her stand under the shower* are you really forget Taehyung *deeply staring her*

Y/n: *looked away* yes

Suho: *held her chin and made her look into his eye* now tell me.

Y/n: *again looked away* please go *pushed him*

Suho: why you aren't able to forget him huh tell me the truth *pinned her on wall*

Y/n: *look into his eyes* I'm not interested to tell you anything *cold tone*

Suho: *leaned towards her* yes because you're interested in your so called brother-in-law *smirked*

Y/n: *glared at him* Suho SHUT the fuck up and get out

Suho: *Scoffed* Y/n you will never forget him you know what why because, he become your weakness Y/n I request you please you are just hurting yourself you are not like this Y/n what you thought I don't know you cry every night just because of him and what he was doing making baby with another woman...

Y/n: *close her eyes in pain* Suho please.....

Suho: what please huh Y/n you know what we both are in same route you love him but he loves someone else and *tear rolled down* I love you but you love him *sad Chuckled* that's why we are best friend *wipe his tears harshly and left*

Y/N'S POV

(I'm not in my senses like Suho never cried Infront of everyone I never saw him crying but what could I do I only think him as my best friend *sighed* I hope everything will be good in last)

TIME SKIP

(Y/n was sitting in garden because now her sleep was disturbed because of Suho, every night she couldn't sleep because of Taehyung now she was confused she was doing right or not loving him was right or not but her thought disturbed by someone voice)

??: happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear my Queen happy birthday to you,

Y/n: *heavily sighed* Suho-

Suho: shh no argument now my majesty please cut the cake *giving her the knife*

Y/n: *staring at him* but sometime ago-

Suho: Y/n *held her shoulder* we have to forget some bitter memories from our life Y/n I always say to you you are not worthless Y/n infact you're are the sea pearl Y/n very delicate very worth full seriously