THE AGE OF STEEL

The Doctor points the power cell at the Cybermen, which fires a shot of golden light that bounds off one of them and onto the others, they are all disintegrated

"What the hell was that?"

"We'll have that instead, run!"
We run off the lawn and Mrs. Moore arrives in the van, "Everybody in!"

The van is driving along at a steady speed now, relatively calm.

I listen to the argument happening in front of me passively.

"That's the only reason I was working for Lumic. To get information. I thought I was broadcasting to the Security Services, and what do I get? Scooby-Doo and his gang. They've even got the van!"

Mickey chimes in, "No, no no! But the Preachers know what they're doing. Ricky said he's London's Most Wanted!"

"I'm London's Most Wanted for... parking tickets."

I look at Gabby, she avoids my gaze.

"They were deliberate! I was fighting the system! Park anywhere, that's me."

"Good policy. I do much the same. I'm the Doctor, by the way, if anyone's interested."
"And I'm Rose. Hello!"

"I'm Gabby, Abby's variant from this universe." Gabby smiles at them, turning to look at me, "I still can't believe I made contact with a telepathic spaceship."

The Doctor looks intrigued by this, "What?"
"Oh, Gabby here is just brilliant, she made a machine capable of multiversal communication. It made contact with the tardis, that's why she crashed us here, cause she saw into Gabby's mind and knew this world needed help." I tell him.

He raises his eyebrows, "That's certainly something."

"Oh, not nearly as cool as your people inventing time travel."

"I'd argue that multiversal communication is a bit more important than time travel." He grins.

"Oi! Stop flirting with my girl!"