RANT CHAPTERS DISCLAIMER

You know what one of my biggest pet peeves outside of Wattpad is? You know how in online/hybrid college classes you have to respond to those discussion forums a lot, and usually the teacher requires you to do an initial post and then respond to other classmates' posts? Well, I absolutely cannot stand when teachers make the initial post due Friday night, and the replies due Sunday night, because I'm trying to maintain a work-life balance, and I don't want to have to respond to my classmates on the weekend!

This has nothing to do with what this chapter is about. 

I'm actually going to make the mistake of committing to a series again! Yay! Hopefully this one is fun, but I know it's going to require a lot of work. 

Basically, now that I'm allowing myself to reference (popular) Wattpad books, I'm going to do a series where I rant about my least favorite books I've ever read on this website! 

So here are a few boring disclaimers that I won't get offended if you skip over!

1. I will be crediting the authors of the books, but I do not condone sending them hate. The purpose of these rant chapters is not to attack the authors of these books, but it is to honestly criticize their writing and provide a little bit of entertainment. My goal is not to offend anyone. 

2. Although I may focus on the negatives of the stories, that doesn't mean these stories aren't entertaining or don't have anything to offer. If anything, I kind of hope this encourages you to check these stories out yourselves (but don't send hate to the authors, please).

3. I'm lazy, so I don't feel like rereading these books in spite of the fact that it's been over a year since I've read any of them. So that means I'm basing my content off of what I remember from those books. If you've read any of the books that I'm ranting about and you notice I got something wrong or forgot an important detail, don't hesitate to let me know and I'll be sure to correct it (and also credit the person who pointed out the mistake).

4. Other than the fact that I'm now referencing specific books, I'll still be adhering to my other rules from the original disclaimer. So still no swearing (if it comes up I'll censor it out), and I'll be sure to include trigger warnings when necessary (because I'm sure there will be plenty, judging by the nature of Wattpad stories). 

I'll try my best to upload the new chapters on Saturdays until I finish this mini-series. However, I don't feel like changing the update status on my profile (it still says "updating however I see fit") because I don't expect this series to last super long. 

Hope you're excited!