❀ 20

jo_young's story

"Your sister really pushed you into a pool of slime?""It was the trend back then

"It was the trend back then. She also wanted any chance to torture me."

Donghyuck laughed and sipped his drink in the empty cafe.
"It's so weird to me how there's no people here. This food is so good," Hwayoung moaned and took another bite of her baked good.

She was complaining of the lack of customers until three other masked figures conveniently entered the store.

"Just the regular," a male voice said.
"Huh?" the cashier was quite confused on who it was until they slowly removed the face covering cloth.
"Coming right up."

Of course the men had to be Jaehyun, Johnny and Mark. At least she was familiar with one of them. Feeling the stares of the girl from behind them, the trio whipped their head around in her direction.

"Haechan?" Johnny asked, going up to the man until he realized his member was with a female.  "Oh shit. Did we just interrupt your date?" he paused in his steps and covered his mouth dramatically.

"Not a date," Donghyuck rolled his eyes at the ruined hangout and sent an apathetic smile to Hwayoung.

"So you don't mind if we join you?" Mark suddenly asked from afar and waved over to the girl to which she responded back.