❀ 56

he's my sun,
he makes me shine like diamonds

Donghyuck and Hwayoung continued their days adjusting to the loss of her grandma.

He helped her make packed meals for the days he wouldn't be able to be there and take care of her. There was variety of meat, vegetables and noodles.

It was a small act but it made her so happy.

Hwayoung hadn't told her friends yet but she figured they probably knew at that point that something was off. She texted them at least once a day, reminding them she was alive and they always responded instantly, wondering if she was okay. She never answered back though, shutting her phone off.

Donghyuck told her to take her steps slowly, not rushing everything at once.

So that's what she did.

"If we don't pick it up in a week they're going to throw it away," Minho sighed, taking a swig of his juice. "I didn't do anything about it because you haven't told me what you want to do with her...body."

Peeling the skin of her thumbs off with her other hand, Hwayoung lifted her head up. "I haven't had much thought of what to do yet, I'm sorry. I just- I don't know. The funeral isn't even planned yet and I don't know when it will be."

"It's fine. Take your time. I can even plan it out for you if you want," he suggested.
"Really?" her face lit up. "Wouldn't that be too much for you...? It's so recent and I feel bad enough to leave you to do all the work."

Minho knew that he wasn't at all ready to deal with the death but seeing her look so vulnerable made him want to take it all the stress off her shoulders.

"I'll ask you for any information I need if I have to but don't worry too much," he sent a boxy smile at her.
"Thank you, really. But I think she made a uhm notebook of things she wanted for special events and I bet she has a funeral page. I'll send you a photo."

He nodded in reply and asked for the bill. The two departed ways as Hwayoung left with a light heart and nothing to stress over too much.

gang

le: he is going to killl you 🤣

mark: yoo what happened
why is there so much noise it's like 10am

ji: i kinda uh

no: oh no
that's never a good start

hana: what did you do jisung...

ji: i broke donghyucks camera

chungha: yep, he is so going to kill you

where even is he?

na: he went out to get some snacks for us!!
he's so sweet 🥰

nabi: LMFAOO WASN'T IT A NEW CAMERA TOOO I CANNOT

hana: nabi!!! stop laughing at this, our friend is about to die

ji: 😐
real mature guys

aira: okay okay well just like apologize and tell him you'll buy him a new one

ji: but i don't want to